dog butt!

Old January 15th 05, 06:44 PM
T H

Default dog butt!

My black lab is the sweetest dog ever! But he has a butt scratching
problem! Im scared because he has almose lost all his hair on his butt.
Is t possible for thereto be paristes or is it just dry skin/. any help
will do!

Old January 16th 05, 03:01 AM

On Sat, 15 Jan 2005 12:44:53 -0500 T H whittled these words:
My black lab is the sweetest dog ever! But he has a butt scratching
problem! Im scared because he has almose lost all his hair on his butt.
Is t possible for thereto be paristes or is it just dry skin/. any help
will do!

It could be parasites, it could be a fungal infection, it could be skin
cancer, it could be any number of conditions. By your desctiption if
there isn't yet a skin infection there likely will be soon. It sounds
uncomfortable and distressing. If it were my dog I'd have a vet
appointment pronto.

--
Diane Blackman
http://dog-play.com/