[OT] - More baby pr0n

Old February 21st 08, 06:17 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Default [OT] - More baby pr0n

tiny dancer wrote:

You are a very good dad and helpful husband.

It sounds to me like he's doing what any decent human being would do.

--
Shelly
Old February 21st 08, 06:23 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Marcel Beaudoin

in rec.pets.dogs.behavior, "tiny dancer"
wrote in
:

"Marcel Beaudoin" wrote in message
. 1.4...
in rec.pets.dogs.behavior, "tiny dancer"
wrote in
:

snipped
Seems like only yesterday when you moved into your current house,
Marcel! Time flies.

We will probably be starting to look for a new house next summer
(2009ish).

How's the housing market up your way? Has it tanked the way it has in
the states?

Not at all. While it may have slowed some, it is still going up. Sub-
prime mortgages have never really been available here that I know of. (I
don't know if they really aren't available, or if they are available and
I just don't know about it.)

snipped
. Let's see, your part in this is
what, five, ten minutes tops! ;-]

Depends on how helpful the husband is. Whenever my wife gets up in
the middle of the night, I get up. As a matter of fact, now that
Sofia is on a combination of bottle- and breast-feeding, I get up
inthe middle of the night more often than Gen. I am up later getting
Sofia to sleep, and am up earlier getting Emilie ready for daycare in
the morning.

I hope you realize I was just funnin' with you, Marcel. You are a
very good dad and helpful husband.

You would be surprised with how many fathers I know of who hold the
opinion that it is all "wimmins work" and couldn't change a diaper at
all.
The TV thing came out of a long disagreement we have had. Gen wants
three or four kids. I want two. At one point, I joked that I would
give her a third one if I got a big-screen TV. She said yes.

Who am I to argue if she agrees??

LOL! We got HDTV recently. It's nice, but to tell you the truth,
the most impressive thing I've seen on it is *Finding Nemo*. I swear
that movie is so much better on the big screen HD. Jake's favorite
for a long time now has been Scooby Doo, so I see alot of him too.
;-) And of course Caillou and Pingu. What are Emilie's favorites?
Curious as to the children's programs up your way. It's very
difficult to find merchandise for either of those locally, but I
notice a lot on eBay from Canada. I've purchased a number of Caillou
items on eBay shipped to me from Canada.

Emilie is very much into Dora the Explorer and Passe Partout. Passe
Partout is a french television program for young kids (kindergarden at
the oldest) that originally aired in the 70s. It has lots of bright
colours, puppets and Emilie adores it. Plug her in front of that and you
have about 22 minutes of peace.

As for the house, we both agree that we need to move from our semi-
detached into one with more room for Emilie and Sofia to spread their
stuff, as well as a room that I can turn into a computer room/weight
room/role-playing game room.

Don't forget your 'nap room', one day you'll be able to take those
again. ;-)

Won't be long where I will be able to take naps with Sofia during the
afternoon. I still do with Emilie on the weekends when we are at the
chalet and grandma steals Sofia from Gen.

--
Marcel Beaudoin and Moogli
Old February 21st 08, 06:25 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Julia Altshuler

Marcel Beaudoin wrote:

Baby numbers 4 and five might involve me getting one of my
"IWANTIWANTIWANT" dog breeds.

Nu? You give us pictures of babies, and you don't tell us what's on the
IWANTIWANTIWANT dog breed list?

--Lia, who has nothing against small human primates, but who finds
puppies more interesting

Old February 21st 08, 06:26 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

In article ,
tiny dancer wrote:
How's the housing market up your way? Has it tanked the way it has in the
states?

It hasn't tanked "in the states." It's tanked in the places
where there was a bubble, which includes the really big
housing markets but geographically excludes most of the US.
Most places have gone soft but haven't seen housing prices
plummet.

The big problems have been in the financial markets
(mortgages and derivative products). Countries where
there's more oversight over lending and reporting practices
aren't experiencing the same problems, except to the extent
that the US owes them money (lots and lots and lots and lots
of money). So: Canada? Growing. Germany? Growing.
France? Growing. China, India, Finland, Greece,
Switzerland? Growing, growing, growing, growing, growing.
The US? Probably shrinking.

If you can't be bothered to go out and get yourself a
newspaper, there are plenty of good ones online.

Old February 21st 08, 06:27 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

In article ,
Shelly wrote:
It sounds to me like he's doing what any decent human being would do.

Her posts are riddled with all sorts of implications about
their home life.

Old February 21st 08, 06:30 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Melinda Shore wrote:

Her posts are riddled with all sorts of implications about
their home life.

I've got a life-sized picture.

--
Shelly
Old February 21st 08, 06:36 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Handsome Jack Morrison

On 21 Feb 2008 17:13:47 GMT, Marcel Beaudoin
wrote:

[...]
Strangely enough, Marcel, Agent apparently was correctly stripping
away the sig (on my recent posts) even before I made the "correction."

I just went back and checked. When I'd try to reply to them, the sigs
were properly stripped away.

Hmmmm.

Could the problem be on your side, with Xnews?

Not sure. XNews uses dash dash space as the sig delimiter. Maybe Agent
will do it with dash dash hard return?? I don't know.

In any case, your adding in the space worked.

Great!

Where does agent strip my post?? The first set of dashes (dash dash hard
return), or the second (dash dash space).

--

Everything after the first set was stripped.

Hmmmm.

--
Handsome Jack Morrison

So what would it take to alarm you?
http://www.macleans.ca/article.jsp?c...9_96039&page=1

"Lately, I feel like a stranger in my own land..."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpRNkgqUPT0&eurl

I am woman! Hear me cry!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYq90WLK8dE&eurl

Caught up in all the Obamamania? Read this:
http://kennethelamb.blogspot.com/200...ut-ethnic.html
Old February 21st 08, 06:41 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Suja wrote:

Which is nice in theory, but in the *vast* majority of cases I know, the
women do all the heavy lifting.

I know. They're either alone or might as well be.

While I'm sure there are men out there that
are as supportive and involved as Marcel, the fact is that statistically
speaking, women continue to do most of the work when it comes to raising
children.

I realize that. I tend to think that the fathers of those children
are not decent human beings.

--
Shelly
Old February 21st 08, 06:43 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Handsome Jack Morrison

On 21 Feb 2008 17:23:26 GMT, Marcel Beaudoin
wrote:

[...]
You would be surprised with how many fathers I know of who hold the
opinion that it is all "wimmins work" and couldn't change a diaper at
all.

Well, I've changed more diapers than most of the "wimmin" I know, and
any of those other "fathers" who don't like it can just kiss my hairy
Irish ass.

Good on ya' Marcel!

You sound like a *great* father!

Keep up the good work!

Old February 21st 08, 06:45 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Suja

"Shelly" wrote in message:

It sounds to me like he's doing what any decent human being would do.

Which is nice in theory, but in the *vast* majority of cases I know, the
women do all the heavy lifting. While I'm sure there are men out there that

puppy pr0n ceb Dog behavior 5 November 10th 06 05:09 PM
Dog with new Baby Teux Dog behavior 6 December 29th 05 12:28 AM
dog & new baby 123456789 Dog behavior 1 May 30th 05 01:27 AM
dog & new baby 123456789 Dog health 1 May 30th 05 01:27 AM
More baby pr0n Marcel Beaudoin Dog behavior 19 April 9th 05 06:42 AM