my first attempt at you tube

Old November 7th 08, 11:07 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Nessa[_2_]

Default my first attempt at you tube

really really boring dog videos (my dogs)
http://www.youtube.com/user/ladybugnessa
I especially love this one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4-MtcrDVGM

Best Wishes,

Nessa
----
Dog Mom to:
Hannah age 6.5 Pitador rescued age 9 weeks
Harley age 10 months Landseer Newfoundland
(Angel) Bagel went to Rainbow Bridge 9/18/08 my Newfandstuff age 8.5
Old November 10th 08, 07:38 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
[email protected]

really really boring dog videos (my dogs)http://www.youtube.com/user/ladybugnessa
I especially love this onehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4-MtcrDVGM

Looks like he's settling in well...
--Glenn Lyford
Old November 10th 08, 08:56 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Nessa wrote in
:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4-MtcrDVGM

They're playing awesomely together! I love it!

--
Shelly
Old November 10th 08, 10:53 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Nessa[_2_]

On Mon, 10 Nov 2008 11:38:47 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

really really boring dog videos (my dogs)http://www.youtube.com/user/ladybugnessa
I especially love this onehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4-MtcrDVGM

Looks like he's settling in well...
--Glenn Lyford

oh yes with me he is.
even some with DH
and a teeny bit with my daughter...

I figure a year from now he'll be fine.

Best Wishes,

Nessa
----
Old November 10th 08, 10:54 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Nessa[_2_]

On Mon, 10 Nov 2008 20:56:54 +0000 (UTC), Shelly
wrote:

Nessa wrote in
:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4-MtcrDVGM

They're playing awesomely together! I love it!

Shelly,

thanks for watching them.
you're opinion of their play was important for me.
Best Wishes,

Nessa
----
Old November 11th 08, 12:52 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
FurPaw

Nessa wrote:
really really boring dog videos (my dogs)
http://www.youtube.com/user/ladybugnessa
I especially love this one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4-MtcrDVGM

Looks like nice, friendly doggie play - doggies just wanna have
fun! Dylan (GSD) and Oppie (Lab) played much more vigorously,
but neither ever seemed to get hurt.

FurPaw

--
Why do people who embrace Social Darwinism object to teaching the
theory of evolution?

To reply, unleash the dog.
Old November 11th 08, 11:27 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

"Nessa" wrote in message

thanks for watching them.
you're opinion of their play was important for me.

I checked out all of them, and they really look like they're well
matched as playmates. They play a *lot* like Elliott and Harriet did,
so I expect they are great fun to watch in person. Way better than TV!

--
Shelly

Old November 11th 08, 05:07 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Nessa[_2_]

On Mon, 10 Nov 2008 17:52:47 -0700, FurPaw
wrote:

Nessa wrote:
really really boring dog videos (my dogs)
http://www.youtube.com/user/ladybugnessa
I especially love this one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4-MtcrDVGM

Looks like nice, friendly doggie play - doggies just wanna have
fun! Dylan (GSD) and Oppie (Lab) played much more vigorously,
but neither ever seemed to get hurt.

FurPaw

it is fun... we uploaded two longer ones this morning.

you can hear me talking stupidly to them the whole time.

sadly I think I'm addicted to this....

digital camera $300
laptop w/wifi $700
dogs on youtube PRICELESS

hahahaha
Best Wishes,

Nessa
----
Old November 15th 08, 06:17 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
William Clodius

They play great together. Harley looks great.