Video clip......."Nero" practicing bark alert, while walking backwards on dogwalk.

Old June 1st 04, 04:54 AM
Mark Shaw

Sitmeanssit wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/2v9oh

Whatever this is confuses both Mozilla and Internet Exploder,
causing them to lock up.

Oh well.

--
Mark Shaw anti-spam: change 'bang' to 'not' to email me
"Books... stick egg-beaters in your head and make you think.... They'll

Old June 1st 04, 01:33 PM
Robin Nuttall

Tricia9999 wrote:
Why???

Power over another species, because he can, power..

Hmmm. I was thinking ego, not power. Training is great, but training
gratuitously stupid stuff just to show off is, well, tacky.

Old June 1st 04, 03:42 PM
Mark Shaw

diddy wrote:

I viewed it through Mozilla Firefox and didn't have any problems.
Do you have some firewall issues that needed permissions to allow it?

A firewall shouldn't cause a browser to lock, unless there's
something wrong with whatever the browser's trying to access.

(And even then, of course, but that's another issue.)

Old June 1st 04, 05:56 PM
Rocky

Mark Shaw said in rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

Whatever this is confuses both Mozilla and Internet Exploder,
causing them to lock up.

I've given up on MS plug-ins - they do bad stuff like steal file
associations, so I downloaded Fred's video and watched it with
another player. I don't understand Fred's point in this
demonstration.

On the plus side, I probably helped build that dogwalk - and, in
a way, it's good advertising to show that it's sturdy enough to
carry both dog and handler.