Vegetable substitute for grass

Old February 29th 12, 12:15 AM
LIZZY LIZZY is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo Wolf View Post
All of my own dogs and most of the fosters have been veggie dogs.... One
or two prefered their lettuce with dressing (leftover). Most like
apples, pears, peaches, berries.... not all have liked bananas.

One of my Border Terriers Grazed on anything green, so I had to watch
carefuly, to make sure he didn't get into something dangerous, away from
home. Feeding him green veggies made No difference whatever in his
consumption of outdoor greenery. House plants were no problem; I didn't
have anything but an aloe, which was out of his reach.

Jo Wolf
Martinez, Georgia
BE CAREFUL...I JUST READ THAT 8 OUT OF 10 FRUITS WITH PITS HAVE SEEDS WITHIN THE PITS THAT ARE EXTREMELY TOXIC AND IN SOME CASES LETHAL
Old March 17th 12, 08:33 AM
garymaglipay garymaglipay is offline
Junior Member

Location: Valenzuela, Philippines

Quote:
Originally Posted by PickePekingese View Post
My dog is also eating grass in the garden and she throws up after eating it. I thought this was her way of curing herself.
Same with my german shorthaired pointer dog Molly. I think it's a way of relieving themselves from stomach pain or something. I also give her some steamed veggies as part of her diet from the time i saw her eating some grass.
Old April 24th 20, 12:14 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
[email protected]

Default Vegetable substitute for grass

What veg is a substitution to grass as we don't have a lot of grass here in Spain have tried growing in pits but my dog want touch it and it for dogs