A dog & canine forum. DogBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » DogBanter forum » Dog forums » Dog behavior
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Is It Best To Give My Dog Up?

Old February 19th 07, 09:10 PM

First recorded activity by DogBanter: Feb 2007
Default Is It Best To Give My Dog Up?

I built a dog run from that is connected to my doggie door. On the inside of the house is the dog's sleeping area. I wanted her to be able to play and potty out side, but be able to have the shelter of the house when I'm away. I usually work 40 hours a week, but am working 36 hours a week at present. My dog is a miniature schnauzer, and I'm scared to leave her. What I am wondering, is what my chances are of being successful. She just had her first doggie kindergarten class Saturday. She is doing great potting outside, but the past two weeks, someone has been with her most of the time. I know I can't be the only person that has to work that has a dog! Should I cut my losses and give her up now ( she is 16 weeks old) or should I stick with it? I'm thinking of what's BEST FOR HER.