Sarah (anyone else attend a Suzanne Clothier seminar?)

Old July 11th 03, 04:17 AM
Lynn K.

Default Sarah (anyone else attend a Suzanne Clothier seminar?)

"Sionnach" wrote in message ...
"Krishur" wrote in message
I saw in another thread that you attended a Suzanne Clothier seminar; what
was the topic

"The Athletic Dog".

and did you think it was good and worth the money?

I hate to say it, but... no. In fact, if it hadn't been my own club
sponsoring it, I'd have insisted on a refund.
The reason I'd have insisted on a refund was that the billing for the
first day clearly stated that each participant could bring one dog, and
Suzanne would evaluate all the dogs attending.
That didn't happen, and I wasn't the only person who felt that I'd paid
for something which wasn't delivered.

That IS the format of Chris Zink's workshops, and worth every single $.01 you
pay for her advice on your dog. Being a sports DVM might just have something
to do with it :-)

I was one of several LE BH handlers who didn't stay for a full seminar on
tracking she did in Napa several years ago. In fairness, the material was
geared to a very different group - people thinking about maybe trying AKC
tracking. What's interesting is that I have posted about that particular
seminar here before and immediately received private email from the lady
claiming I didn't know what I was talking about and nobody left midday. I
can't help but wonder who the people were who took the seats vacated by me
and the 5 others in the van that left at noon :-)

Lynn K.
Old July 11th 03, 05:41 AM
Tricia9999

That IS the format of Chris Zink's workshops, and worth every single $.01 you
pay for her advice on your dog. Being a sports DVM might just have something
to do with it :-)

Funny, I went to see Chris Zink, and liked her a lot, but really didn't agree
with much of her assessment of the individual dogs, including mine.