Rubbing chin

Old September 8th 03, 05:00 AM
Debbie the Underdogged

Default Rubbing chin

Dolly, my chi mix, the ultimate cuddle-bug, will occasionally vigorously
rubs her chin on me in a circular motion. It's very cute, and I'd like
to know if this has any specific meaning (besides her chin being
possibly itchy)? Thanks.
--
Debbie the Underdogged das at spamcop dot net
"I'm not crazy, I've just been in a very bad mood for 40 years."
Old September 9th 03, 03:01 AM
Debbie the Underdogged

Aww, heck, I was hoping it was a sign of affection. :-) Oh well.

There's a pic at http://www.drizzle.com/~das/dolly.jpg. She's 9 lbs,
but very compact, so she's actually smaller than my long-legged 6 lb toy
poodle, but has a much bigger chest. Everyone who sees her guesses
something different for the non-chihuahua part, so I'm guessing she's a
mix of more than 2 breeds. She's a real lover, but as she's become more
at home (I adopted her at about age 9 3 years ago) she's become more and
more assertive, so no longer feels like she needs to be in contact with
me whenever I"m not moving, although she is still a big cuddler. These
days, her favorite pasttime is following the cats around barking at them
- they just ignore her.

In article ,
says...
Hi debbie ,
I think its an itchy chin . have you a photo of your dog? . I have a
5lb dog that was looks like a minature JR and has the nature of a cav
and I think he could be a chi mix becuase of his size.

--
Alison

"Debbie the Underdogged" wrote
in message ...

Old September 9th 03, 05:55 AM
Alpha

Debbie it is affection but not as we humans know it, if your dog respects
you for the good leader you are then they will show it with actions we feel
are love, HEY your a good owner.

--
David Sweeney
STI

www.qk9sarg.org

www.qk9sarg.org

Itchy Chin in a Boxer JL Dog health 3 August 29th 04 09:08 AM
cap'n arthur haggerty Teaches Sound Distraction "A CHIN CHUCK" Makes A Resounding Sound Distraction Eric M. Dog breeds 0 November 20th 03 02:31 PM
Japanese Chin Website - Australia & New Zealand Nat Dog breeds 0 November 18th 03 06:15 AM
Rubbing the black off her nose Doxiegrl Dog behavior 2 August 14th 03 03:01 PM
Rubbing the black off her nose Doxiegrl Dog behavior 0 August 14th 03 05:34 AM