Dog Training Tips

Old April 14th 08, 06:36 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.activities

Default Dog Training Tips

Dog training requires only a simple persistence to be successful and
can be useful to help fulfill some of your dog's basic and social
interaction needs. Here are some dog training tips to guide you along
the way.

http://dogtrainingcollar-4less.com/d...ining-tips.htm
Old April 14th 08, 08:25 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.activities

On 2008-04-14 01:36:54 -0400, Lyka01 said:

Here are some dog training tips to guide you along
the way.

If I click on your links, will be a millionaire? How's that working for you?

Old April 15th 08, 03:33 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.activities

On Apr 15, 3:25 am, montana wildhack
On 2008-04-14 01:36:54 -0400, Lyka01 said:

Here are some dog training tips to guide you along
the way.

If I click on your links, will be a millionaire? How's that working for you?

I didn't say that you click on the link...
I just want to share thing to people if you don't don't visit the site
no one force you to do so...
If your not a pet lover don't read it its better..
Thank you anyway...
Old April 15th 08, 11:17 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.activities

In article ,
Lyka01 wrote:
I didn't say that you click on the link...

Heck, no. I'm going to print it out and stick it on the
wall.

Do you really think that you're the first loser to post that
kind of ad? I'd guess there have been several hundred
before you. By golly, I wonder how many of *them* have made
more than a few bucks?

Old April 15th 08, 12:17 PM
Member

Thanks for the info. its a great help for all the dog lovers!...
__________________
Dog Lovers
http://www.dogsareforever.com/
Old April 15th 08, 04:23 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.activities

On 2008-04-14 22:33:46 -0400, Lyka01 said:

If your not a pet lover don't read it its better..

I love apostrophes, it's true.

People here actually have experience with dogs and share their
knowledge for free!

Disliking your spam has nothing to do with loving dogs.

And if people somehow do not understand that you are spamming, I'd like
to help them understand your motivation, which has nothing to do with
loving pets.

If you loved pets more than money, you'd just post your extensive tips
and knowledge here, rather than posting your spam.

How many tenths of a cent have you earned per click so far?

Old April 21st 08, 10:42 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.activities

On Apr 15, 11:23 pm, montana wildhack
On 2008-04-14 22:33:46 -0400, Lyka01 said:

If your not a pet lover don't read it its better..

I love apostrophes, it's true.

People here actually have experience with dogs and share their
knowledge for free!

Disliking your spam has nothing to do with loving dogs.

And if people somehow do not understand that you are spamming, I'd like
to help them understand your motivation, which has nothing to do with
loving pets.

If you loved pets more than money, you'd just post your extensive tips
and knowledge here, rather than posting your spam.

How many tenths of a cent have you earned per click so far?

oh I share it for free...
if you read that article there is no entrance fee for that ok...
if you want to, I'll copy all the article there and post it here just
for you...
But I think its too long to paste it here...
I didn't engage in any pay per click activity ok...
just make it clear...

"How many tenths of a cent have you earned per click so far?"

Oh you gave me an idea better try this one...lol
Old April 21st 08, 06:09 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.activities

On 2008-04-21 05:42:37 -0400, Lyka01 said:

if you read that article there is no entrance fee for that ok...
if you want to, I'll copy all the article there and post it here just
for you...

Here's the point: you are signing your posts with a link to a
commercial site. I don't care whether or not it is "free to enter".

If there is an article of interest to dog owners, it is helpful to post
the link to the original article, not to a retail space where the
article was reposted.

You are not posting to Dog Banter, but to usenet discussion groups that
Dog Banter funnels through their site.

rec.pets.dogs.activities, where you are presently posting, is not an
advertising group.