Agility music video

Old May 2nd 08, 07:47 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.activities
Rocky[_2_]

Default Agility music video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmncxVG-QxQ

Old May 2nd 08, 08:29 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.activities
Judy

"Rocky" wrote in message
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmncxVG-QxQ

That was pretty cool. I really liked the view of the weaves from directly
above!

In a related but very different vein...........

Have you heard this story or watched this video?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zlhk...eature=related

This is an ongoing story about Lis' and her chinese crested Diva and Lis'
battle with cancer. At least the last I heard, it's still ongoing.

Gives you whole, if not new, reinforced attitude at the start line.

Judy

Old May 2nd 08, 08:59 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.activities
Rocky[_2_]

"Judy" said in
rec.pets.dogs.activities:

Have you heard this story or watched this video?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zlhk...eature=related

Yes, I heard (and saw) that story. Very sad but inspiring.

Old May 5th 08, 05:47 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.activities
Jo Wolf

Haven't been around for ages.... just looking to see which dog ngs are
still active. Have been told that they did earn the title, and that the
lady has since died. Could not verify that, however.

Jo Wolf
Martinez, Georgia

Old May 5th 08, 09:16 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.activities
Judy

"Jo Wolf" wrote in message
Haven't been around for ages.... just looking to see which dog ngs are
still active. Have been told that they did earn the title, and that the
lady has since died. Could not verify that, however.

Jo Wolf
Martinez, Georgia

Hi Jo!

The last I heard - which was about a week ago - she hadn't died. But the
family was gathering. There is a website someplace, probably if I googled I
could find it, that her friends are maintaining with updates and a place to
send comments.

And yes, she did earn the title with that run.

Judy
Spenser - Carbor Talk of the Town MX MXJ JE OF
Sassy - CanCH Carbor Back Talk OA AXJ NF

Old May 5th 08, 10:07 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.activities
Judy

"Jo Wolf" wrote in message
Haven't been around for ages.... just looking to see which dog ngs are
still active. Have been told that they did earn the title, and that the
lady has since died. Could not verify that, however.

Jo Wolf
Martinez, Georgia

According the most recent information I have - dated today, she is still
hanging in there. Family and friends are around. They report that she is
still having some good hours here and there but no longer good whole days.

Judy