WOOFCHAT: Anydog out there

Old June 24th 04, 12:51 AM

On 23 Jun 2004 15:35:39 -0700 dittomom ramich whittled these words:
I asked the dogs and they all wanted to do a drive by pooping. Do you
think we should allow them?

:-) Seems to me he's shoveling out enough poop all by himslef - and I
wouldn't want MY dogs anywhere within 100 miles of someone who is so
angry and violent. Bad for their Karma.

--
Diane Blackman
http://dog-play.com/
Old July 9th 04, 08:14 PM
dittomom ramich

Ruthie wrote in message hlink.net...
Ditto! So good to see you! How are things at your Den?

Here at the Cooblyden, we are missing Jade (Alpha Girldoggy), Strider
(the Suthun Gennlman), and Eli (speckled BigHead), who have all gone to
the Bridge.

We changed dens, and now we live in a much nicer place with many trees!

Floydie (Trashdoggie emeritus) and Nellienellienellie are still here. So
am I, even though Mom now calls me oldoldman. She says I have lived at
least 16 hoominyears.

That mean old Figgy (bull headed terror) is still here. Did you know he
bit off half my ear?

Mom says we are all geezers, except Gracie (sweet mini bullhead). I
don't know what a geezer is, but I know it's nice because of the way Mom
says it.

WOW! Sorry to hear about Jade, Strider and Eli. Our MithMarthee went
to the Bridge but me and Gus are still here. We gots a new sister,
Peaches, boy is she bossy!

Sad to say that lots of the old woofers went to the bridge. willow,
slash, max-pete, saranwrap sarah, mollie the speckled, shane, henrey,
shy sara, siggie and chessa, rocky, gunneydad...too too many furrends.
Momma is still in touch with a lot of moms, in fact, momma hassa
DOGFEST at our den inna Fall. She can't have it this year but next
year, everyone will be there.

I am suffering from Chronic Renal Failure and I am on a special
die-yet. I have to go for tests every six weeks to make sure my
kidneys are still werking. It doan stop me from doing things. I just
get tired and barf a lot. I'm not so LARGE anymores. I used to be 23
pounds. I am about 19 now. I also had double ACL surgery on my
leggies. That was NO fun, I'll tell you! I lived in a babypen for 12
weeks.

Gus is good. He still looks like a liddle puppy but he has slowed
down a bit. Still, he is only ten which isn't old for a Bichon.

Ditto the LARGE
Old July 10th 04, 01:05 PM
Gen

dittomom ramich wrote:
[...]

Hi Ditto,
I am sorry to hear that you are having bad kidney problems. And
saddened by the list of the old woofers who are at the bridge now.
Both Annie and Duffie went to the bridge, Annie a few years ago and
Duffy about a year ago after a stroke and it was pretty sudden. Two
weeks later someone asked me if I could give a home to a Westie, age
3, named Mac and he is a terrific dog. He just had ACL surgery and is
still recovering but doing well. He has such funny little legs I don't
know how they could operate on him! He was good about it and actually
still loves to go to the vet! I am glad Gus is doing well. No, ten
isn't too old for a Bichon.
Take care of your Mom and hi to all your pals. The woofchat days were
such fun. I miss them.

Gen, owned and trained now by Mac

Old July 10th 04, 10:29 PM
Stephanie Neumann

Roos Ditto and doggies at Cobblyden! It sure is good to hear from furends
from Woffiechat.

I am almost ten now and have seezures- I do not like the specshul
medications I have to take but Mommy keeps me on the lowest dosage. I miss
my friends at Woofchat and me and mommy have been sad to read about the good
doggies that went to the Bridge.

Siska

(Mommy is putting my signature because she says it brings back smiles about
the good days of Woofchat)

Siska, BHE vice-prezidoggy, International FluffyE Dog, Big Heads
International, Red Trash Doggie, poop-eaters division, PAL, IDIC, Fleasy
Rider, LHD, White B*th Roller, Kippers wink*wag frend, and bestest, Giuliani
's wink*wink

Sib/Hus B/Wm O/L c+ Y+ L+ W E w++ T- D A+++ e+++ d- B-- F-- IQ+ C- t-- a? s+
BH WOOF++

Old July 11th 04, 03:54 PM
dittomom ramich

Gen wrote in message news:yYQHc.130

Hi Ditto,
I am sorry to hear that you are having bad kidney problems. And
saddened by the list of the old woofers who are at the bridge now.
Both Annie and Duffie went to the bridge, Annie a few years ago and
Duffy about a year ago after a stroke and it was pretty sudden. Two
weeks later someone asked me if I could give a home to a Westie, age
3, named Mac and he is a terrific dog. He just had ACL surgery and is
still recovering but doing well. He has such funny little legs I don't
know how they could operate on him! He was good about it and actually
still loves to go to the vet! I am glad Gus is doing well. No, ten
isn't too old for a Bichon.
Take care of your Mom and hi to all your pals. The woofchat days were
such fun. I miss them.

Gen, owned and trained now by Mac

HEY! I had double ACL surgery too. Lived in a puppypen for twelve
weeks!!! Wasn't fun.

Ditto the Not so LARGE
Old July 11th 04, 03:59 PM
dittomom ramich

"Stephanie Neumann" wrote in message link.net...
[...]

YUP! that brought back lotsa memries. Sorry that you been having
seizures. We sure have come a long way since the beginning days of
woofchat. Mom even found "POOP FICTION" Mom is gonna see if she can
scan it. It really broughted back memries. She also found the
woofchat list with alla doggies on it. Too bad alla emails have
changed. The list is 8 years old.

Email us, we will be happy to put you in touch with more woofers.

Ditto
Old July 14th 04, 07:26 AM
Ruthie

BAUOO! Helloooo Ditto and Siska! We are sorry you guys have to go to TED
so often. And sorry to hear bout the old woofchatters who are at the
bridge. We knew about Molly, because she was Eli's wink*wink, so her Mom
told us. It helps ourMom keep her eyes from leaking to think of Eli
and Molly running and playing at the bridge.

The onley one around here who has to go to TED all the time is GracieGroo.

Why is Mom laff-barking? What is she saying about getting my teefs cleaned?

I don't know how Gracie did it, becouse Mom nefur lets us play with any
old clothes except socks, but Mom says she got some bad jeans. And they
were in her eyes! So Mom n Dad had to give lots of green papers, and TED
took part of Groos eyes for his stew. (the lenses. - Mom) And she has to
get her eyes poked alla time. And she can't see out of one of them now.

But she doesn't mind, cuz she thinks its her fan club, and gets to meet
lots of new people all the time. She goes to someplace called see ess
you, which is a, umm, teeching house spittle. She says there are lots of
PLVs there and everybody loves her. She also likes the Out there,
because lots and lots of doggies leave p-mail for her to read.

Mom keeps askin me why I am still a buppy even when I'm eleven winters
old. She says I'm made of latex. I always bounce up and kiss her face,
and she says OWW when I land on her toes. And she still calls me
NellienellieNELLIE!

I furget what my code is, but I am a StripeyDog SnoofleNose. I remember
that. I think I am a Big Head too.

Time to go sleep.

NellienellieNELLIE of the cooblyden

alowan cat earthlink dog net

Old July 14th 04, 08:06 PM
dittomom ramich

Ruthie wrote in message link.net...
BAUOO! Helloooo Ditto and Siska! We are sorry you guys have to go to TED
so often. And sorry to hear bout the old woofchatters who are at the
bridge. We knew about Molly, because she was Eli's wink*wink, so her Mom
told us. It helps ourMom keep her eyes from leaking to think of Eli
and Molly running and playing at the bridge.

NellieNellieNellie, hello. Let me innerduce myself. I am Lily's Hope
Peachie Keen, CGC. Sister to Gus and Ditto. I have taken over the
den. It is all MINE and doan try and take anything! Greenies are
especially mine.

I am a petite Princess-butch grrrl. Watch it, cos I am tough.

Peaches