Healthy Pet Food Is Better then Commercial Grade

Old December 15th 07, 03:41 AM
Member

Thumbs up Healthy Pet Food Is Better then Commercial Grade

Healthypetnet has just about all the healthy pet food for cats and dog that ive seen in recent years. epecially since the recent pet food recall.
Healthy pet food is probably your best try out when it comes to the recent pet food recall. Try organic health foods for pets it is the next best thing to giving your pet a healthy make over. In the following years to come you may see that the reward of feeding them these types of foods will be of best interest to your animal. My dog is my pal for life and his nutrition is as valuable as life.
Old December 15th 07, 12:43 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

Default Healthy Pet Food Is Better then Commercial Grade

In article ,
Aaron111 wrote:
My dog is
my Paypal for life [ ... ]

Fixed a typo!

Old December 15th 07, 06:06 PM
Junior Member

I enjoyed your post. I too love my dogs, they are truly members of our family, which is why I want to feed the very best food possible. I would like to suggest that those who are thinking about making their own, homemade dog food, that it can be a lot easier if they do it with Dr. Harvey's pre-mixes. I have been making Canine Health for my dogs for years and it is a great time saver and I know I am doing the very best that I can for my companions. Canine Health is called the miracle dog food and it really is. For those who want to feed raw or don't want any grain in their food, Dr. Harvey's also makes Veg to Bowl, another great product that is just vegetables. You have to add stuff to make it a whole meal but it is great. My dogs exceptionally well on Canine Health, but many of my friends who feed raw use the Veg to Bowl.These foods are freeze dried and dehydrated and all you do is add warm water and your own protein and oil. It is really simple. You can get free samples or even talk to Dr. Harvey himself if you call their toll free number.
The website is Dr. Harvey's.com - Heart. Health. Integrity.. It is a really great company with great products and great customers service. I have been working with them for my dogs for years and they have been a great resource for me. I highly recommend contacting them for any nutritional questions about your dogs.
I thought readers at dogbanter would be interested.
Old December 15th 07, 09:07 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

L Kane wrote in
:

I thought readers at dogbanter would be interested.

Mr. Kane (or shall I call you Aaron?),

You have posted to Usenet, which is not affiliated in any way with
Dogbanter. I don't expect you to understand or care about that, as
you are a spammer and a big, fat liar. However, I just thought I let
you know if you and your sock puppet don't stop the spamming this
newsgroup, someone is likely to file an abuse report with your ISP.

--
Shelly