Pet food relief in TX

Old September 9th 11, 04:01 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

Default Pet food relief in TX

This is a reputable organization that has already gotten 2 semi-loads of
food (35-38 pallets each load) out to the affected areas.
http://www.greyhoundrescueaustin.com/gra/index.php

Don't know about the flood striken areas of the NE. Anyone have any
reputable links?

buglady
take out the dog before replying

Old September 9th 11, 06:02 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

Haven't heard of any specific group yet. The pet food bank in Austin
has been active for some time, which makes it reletively simple for them
to organize something like this; they have a facility to put the food
in. Town Lakes, the last drop off location listed, is the city/county
animal control shelter. I only know that because we've pulled a couple
of dogs from there over the years.

Jo Wolf
Martinez, Georgia, USA

Old October 15th 11, 06:16 AM
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by buglady View Post
This is a reputable organization that has already gotten 2 semi-loads of
food (35-38 pallets each load) out to the affected areas.
Pet Food Bank of Austin and Travis County

Don't know about the flood striken areas of the NE. Anyone have any
reputable links?

buglady
take out the dog before replying
I hope dog foods makers are aware of their products. I wish they would double check because our dog's life depends on them.
Pekingese training is not a joke. You need to have patience, dedication, perseverance, and heart. Do you have them all???