Canine Multi-vitamin with NO yeast?

Old July 30th 03, 08:06 PM
buglady

"Cathy" wrote in message
om...
I am following Dr. Pictairn's diet for dogs with allergies and one of
the things he says I should give my dog is a multi-vitamin with no
yeast.
Does anyone know of a canine multi-vitamin with no yeast? I have not
found one.

.......Not offhand no, but here's a page of links:
http://www.just-nutrition-links.com/dog_vitamin.html
I understand your frustration as I looked for a cat vitamin without yeast
once.

Even Yasson has yeast in her forumlas: http://ihnvet.com/ihn.htm
Did you check Wysong? Or the waggintails pet food site? Or do a search
for holistic vet on Google and see if any are selling vitamins.

Good luck!
buglady
take out the dog before replying

......While not a strict vitamin/mineral supplement, this may be a product
worth looking at:
http://b-naturals.com/product_info.php?products_id=86
You could supplement Bs separately (this is why yeast is in so many
formulas - it provides the B vits) or just make sure to add eggs to your
food.