Washington liberal accused of dog's rape,murder claimed dog killed his iguana

Old April 21st 16, 09:11 PM posted to seattle.politics, alt.politics.liberalism, talk.politics.guns,sac.politics, rec.pets.dogs.health

Default Washington liberal accused of dog's rape,murder claimed dog killed his iguana

A man accused of raping and murdering an emotional support
service dog in March allegedly told investigators in Washington
state he hanged the 3-year-old pit bull mix from a tree in the
forest because the animal killed his pet iguana.

James Leroy Evans, 33, posted $50,000 bail and was released from
Thurston County Jail on Wednesday, where he was being held on a
first-degree animal cruelty charge, Q13Fox reported. He was
arrested Sunday based on a tip from a relative of the dog’s
owner, The Olympian reported. Evans confessed to officials that
he killed the dog, telling authorities, “I did it! I hung her,”
according to court documents viewed by The Olympian.

A biker discovered the puppy, named Diamond, hanging from the
tree on March 22. Scratch marks from where the dog had struggled
were evident at the scene. A veterinarian later revealed the dog
had been severely sexually abused. The official cause of death
was asphyxiation.

“This is probably one of the worst cases I’ve ever seen,”
Thurston County animal control officer Erika Johnson told The
Olympian. “The degree of violence that animal went through
before her death, I really couldn’t wrap my mind around it.”

Evans next court date is April 26.

http://www.fox32chicago.com/news/don...22749773-story