Marble Foxes (Anyone with Wolfdogs, or other wild/semi-wild dogbreeds, please look)

Old December 15th 08, 02:22 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds

Default Marble Foxes (Anyone with Wolfdogs, or other wild/semi-wild dogbreeds, please look)

In article ,
Kathleen wrote:
But, but, but... If you want a canid that looks and acts like a little
border collie, why not get a little border collie? It's not like
there's a shortage. There are hundreds in need of rescue.

If the guy isn't trolling (and I think he probably is), he's
got major "issues."

Old December 16th 08, 04:01 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
[email protected]

On Dec 15, 8:22*am, (Melinda Shore) wrote:
In article ,

--
* * *Melinda Shore - Software longa, hardware brevis -

* * * Prouder than ever to be a member of the reality-based community

Why do you people even keep going on and on about this? I stopped
posting here a long times ago, due to the lack of intelegence in you
guys.

sigh... Like my dad said about our nutcase neighbor, you can't win an
argument with someone who is mentally ill. Thats why I stopped arguing
with you people.

Now why don't you all calm down, and move on, before you hurt
yourselves?
Old December 16th 08, 04:10 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds

Why do you people even keep going on and on about this? I stopped
posting here a long times ago,

Oh, well done.

due to the lack of intelegence in you
guys.

I think I'm in love!

Old December 16th 08, 06:48 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
sighthounds & siberians

On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 17:18:38 GMT, Robin Nuttall

Why do you people even keep going on and on about this? I stopped
posting here a long times ago, due to the lack of intelegence in you
guys. ^^^^^^^^^^

Oh yeah. A shining example of brainsmarts you are. Aside from the whole
"I stopped posting here years ago" written in, um, a POST dated TODAY.
Yeah, we're going to look to you as a shining example of all that is
right in the world we are.

Well, I learned a new word from him: "intelegence".

Old December 16th 08, 07:09 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
Judy

"sighthounds & siberians" wrote in message
Well, I learned a new word from him: "intelegence".
.

There's a slangish abbreviation for "Isn't" that becomes "Int".

So, "Intelegence" is "Not Elegence". Or "Not Elegance" if you prefer that
spelling.

I learned how to speak this language by reading my local paper. The one
that never skimps on apostrophes. "Iraqi Reporter Throws Shoe's at Bush"
"Parent's Are Notified of School Closing" And those are headlines - the one
place that you would think would have a second set of eyes before
publication. You can only imagine what the articles (sorry - article's)
look like.

Judy

Old December 17th 08, 03:34 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
sighthounds & siberians

On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 13:09:37 -0500, "Judy"
wrote:

"sighthounds & siberians" wrote in message
.. .
Well, I learned a new word from him: "intelegence".
.

There's a slangish abbreviation for "Isn't" that becomes "Int".

So, "Intelegence" is "Not Elegence". Or "Not Elegance" if you prefer that
spelling.

I want to thank you for clearing that up for me.

I learned how to speak this language by reading my local paper. The one
that never skimps on apostrophes. "Iraqi Reporter Throws Shoe's at Bush"
"Parent's Are Notified of School Closing" And those are headlines - the one
place that you would think would have a second set of eyes before
publication. You can only imagine what the articles (sorry - article's)
look like.

Heh. This reminds me of our own local paper, the Star Beacon (aka the
Freakin' Beacon).

Judy

Old December 28th 08, 05:51 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika[_2_]

"sighthounds & siberians" wrote in message

Well, I learned a new word from him: "intelegence".

he either googled or imdb'd it like I did

I would be surprised nay shocked if she saw any of those

mk5000

"No. Microsoft deliberately changes certain aspects of the commercial
framework when releasing Rotor, most prominently the garbage collection
algorithm.
Other details might also change - whether Hashtable is
among them, "== Martin Lowis

Old December 29th 08, 09:45 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
John

"Melinda Shore" wrote in message
Kathleen wrote:
But, but, but... If you want a canid that looks and acts like a little
border collie, why not get a little border collie? It's not like
there's a shortage. There are hundreds in need of rescue.

If the guy isn't trolling (and I think he probably is), he's
got major "issues."

Melinda, you are really a self righteous pain in the neck.

Old December 29th 08, 09:53 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds

In article ,
John wrote:
Melinda, you are really a self righteous pain in the neck.

And Pete, you're a butt-sniffer with a great big crush on
me.