Do flea bites harm humans??????

Old August 20th 13, 02:13 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
[email protected]

Default Do flea bites harm humans??????

On Thursday, September 18, 1997 12:30:00 PM UTC+5:30, Tony Taco wrote:
--------------6EA3D61341C91459D8B4E6C8

Yes, the bites you describe are indeed flea bites. You may not see them but
they are there. Wash the cat, bomb the house, wash the bed clothes, use a good
vac and do the whole house. Use advantage on the cat and you will get rid of
the fleas.

Tony

AMIEVIL112 wrote:

I believe my little white cat has fleas. I actually cant find any on her,
but she has a small rash which I have been told is probably an allergic
reaction to flea bites. He has been licking himself alot lately so I
figure he just has a simple case of the fleas.

My cats sleep in my bed with me and I have gotten up in the morning only
to find about 5 little mosquito looking bites on my ankles and feet.. They
itch a little but otherwise dont bother me much. I am assuming these are
flea bites - Are flea bites dangerous to humans??

thanks

steve

PS - please hit that CC down below because I am not able to read these
newsgroups too often and would appreciate any direct responses

--------------6EA3D61341C91459D8B4E6C8

HTML
FONT FACE="Arrus BT"FONT COLOR="#FF0000"FONT SIZE=+3Yes, the bites
you describe are indeed flea bites. You may not see them but they are there.
Wash the cat, bomb the house, wash the bed clothes, use a good vac and
do the whole house. Use advantage on the cat and you will get rid of the
fleas./FONT/FONT/FONTFONT FACE="Arrus BT"FONT COLOR="#FF0000"FONT SIZE=+3/FONT/FONT/FONT

PFONT FACE="Arrus BT"FONT COLOR="#FF0000"FONT SIZE=+3Tony/FONT/FONT/FONT

PAMIEVIL112 wrote:
BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITEI believe my little white cat has fleas.  I
actually cant find any on her,
BRbut she has a small rash which I have been told is probably an allergic
BRreaction to flea bites.  He has been licking himself alot lately
so I
BRfigure he just has a simple case of the fleas.

PMy cats sleep in my bed with me and I have gotten up in the morning
only
BRto find about 5 little mosquito looking bites on my ankles and feet..
They
BRitch a little but otherwise dont bother me much.  I am assuming
these are
BRflea bites - Are flea bites dangerous to humans??

Pthanks

Psteve

PPS - please hit that CC down below because I am not able to read these
BRnewsgroups too often and would appreciate any direct responses/BLOCKQUOTE
 /HTML

--------------6EA3D61341C91459D8B4E6C8--

Yes. Read more about it he -http://fleabitesonhuman.com/