Info needed on Norweigian Hound (Dunker)

Old February 3rd 15, 05:20 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
[email protected]

Default Info needed on Norweigian Hound (Dunker)

El lunes, 1 de septiembre de 1997, 2:00:00 (UTC-5), Noreen Cooper Heavlin escribió:
Does anyone know where I could get some information on Norweigian Hounds (Dunkers)? My husband is Norweigian-American and is a great fan of anything Norweigian. We are looking to buy our son his first dog and like the looks and description of the Norweigian Hound in David Alderton's book on Dogs.. Does anyone breed Dunkers in the U.S.? Especially on the West Coast? Thanks for your help.

Noreen Cooper Heavlin

I am looking for the same, but i cant find any breeder. did you found one?

HD treatment info needed. BethInAK Dog health 4 July 25th 07 11:05 PM
allergy info needed The DeMarco's Dog health 2 July 13th 05 11:13 PM
Hip surgery info needed papacliff Dog health 0 May 31st 05 12:38 AM
info needed Denise Clere Dog breeds 2 April 28th 05 12:30 AM
Info on Brandlbracke / Austrian Hound sought norcal Dog breeds 0 February 15th 05 10:08 PM