KATRINA RESCUED PIT BULL FEMALE (GENTLE) NEEDS GOOD HOME FAST!

Old October 28th 05, 12:32 AM
*Because **NYC** Could Be BETTER!!

Default KATRINA RESCUED PIT BULL FEMALE (GENTLE) NEEDS GOOD HOME FAST!

FROM: (Andy*Stepanian)

Date: Mon, Oct 24, 2005, 1:12pm (EDT-3)
Pitbull Rescued from Katrina Needs a New Home! (bk/li)

http://www.AnimalDefense.info

Pitbull Who Survived Katrina Needs a Home Please Help

Dear Friends,

It has come to our attention that one of the 38 animals rescued in the
two trips to our friends have made to New Orleans, yet again need a
home.

A wonderful and bright eyed female pitbull needs to leave her foster
home because of problems between the fosterers landlords. I personally
am in love with this dog and want nothing more than for her to be happy.

I don't want to see her take up boarding at a place like little shelter,
she has been through enough with the hurricanes and moving around. She
deserves the best possible scenario.

If you can adopt or foster her please contact me, Andy Stepanian at this
number - 631-374-9096 or contact the current fosterer at 412-608-0172.
Here is a Link to a picture of her

http://www.animaldefense.info/gallery/NO-LA/DSCF0340

Your Friend,
Andy Stepanian
--
Andy Stepanian
(volunteer ADL-LI)

(631) 374-9096

"...the earth is not dying, the earth is being killed. * * ...and
those that are killing it ...**have names and addresses."
philips)
Animal Defense League of Long Island
PO Box 1587
Huntington, NY, 11743