Pure Bred 1 year old Female Dalmation needs URGENT RESCUE

Old November 24th 03, 07:55 AM
jvigil98

Default Pure Bred 1 year old Female Dalmation needs URGENT RESCUE

PLEASE HELP I am on the list and today someone wrote
and posted that there is a 1 year old female Dalmatian that is needing URGENT
RESCUE. She is going to be put down immediately, she is at a Humane Society. If
you can help or know anyone that can please contact

or
I am sending the original posting. Jeannie
Vigil

Greetings All:Please help! I went to the pound today to view a husky that was
going to be PTS. There are several very nice dogs all status now. I have begged
and begged and they have given me until Sunday or they will all be euthanized.
They have all been temperament tested with dogs and people - very sweet. Here's
the list and if you can post it would be great or if you know of any fosters
that could assist, please have them contact me. The city pound does not mess
around, so I can assure you - I MUST contact them ASAP or they will be put
down. Two Seniors: These two are going immediately!Black Lab Girl - Very sweet,
approximately 40 lbs, 7 years old. Shepherd/Beagle Mix - Also very sweet,
approx. 40 lbs, estimated 5 years (looks older to me)Two Puppies:Black
Lab/Border Mix Female - Black with some white on chest, 6 months oldGolden
Puppy, Male - 1 year old - very cute. Not neutered.Remainder:Very sweet,
shepherd mix, male, 2 years old. On the small side 40-50 lbs and short.
Obedient, sits on command, good with other dogs. They like this dog so much,
they have been keeping him since October, but his time is up as they are too
full. He is really a very good boy! Lilly - Pure Dalmatian - Female, 1 year
old. Rot/Lab Mix - Nice boy, walks great on leash, good at obedience. 1 year
old. He is also on immediate status.This is the list. We are going to try and
get pictures to send along. We have already found foster homes for a husky and
Doberman, but have no other resources locally. Any help, referrals, etc., would
be appreciated. Also, we were unable to check them all to see if they were
spayed/neutered. This pound charges 5.00 for dogs that are already altered. For
those that must be altered, they take care of this and the fee is 95.00. Please
contact me if you have questions:Kimmy6