another eevil pit bull story

Old October 3rd 03, 10:50 PM
culprit

"Suja" wrote in message
news:e9mfb.30687$sp2.2097@lakeread04...
culprit wrote:

you think people can train their dogs to give off submissive and

friendly
signals to lure in humans so they can eat them?

I've known an extremely dog aggressive dog that did exactly that to lure
in other dogs. I suppose it is possible that a dog could do the same
thing to a human.

well i've certainly never heard of it in a pit bull toward humans. but i'm
sure jack will be happy and smug if i'm ever hurt. i guess i'll just take
that chance. life is short, after all. i could be hit by a truck crossing
the street. i could choke on a chicken bone.
i might as well live life like i enjoy it.

-kelly

Old October 3rd 03, 10:51 PM
culprit

"Handsome "Jack" Morrison" wrote in message
Gimme a D! Gimmee an A! Gimme an R! Gimmee a W! Gimme an I! Gimme an
N!

What's it spell?

i was about to spell out condescending asshole, but i wasn't sure you'd get
it.

-kelly

Old October 3rd 03, 11:22 PM
culprit

"Handsome "Jack" Morrison" wrote in message

Well, at least the smart ones.

your continued insults and references to other people's lack of intelligence
probably doesn't help your case much.

i'd bet that the only folks willing to be educated by the likes of you are
of the less intelligent type anyway.

IMO, if you leave your dog unfettered in a public place, you've pretty much
invited anyone to come up and pet them. if that's not ok, then leave the
damn dog at home.

-kelly

Old October 3rd 03, 11:24 PM
culprit

"Handsome "Jack" Morrison" wrote in message
On Fri, 03 Oct 2003 17:45:31 -0400, Suja wrote:

Dammit, I hate it that I'm actually agreeing with HJM on stuff.

Don't. It just means that you're one of the smart ones.

hey Suja, Jack thinks you're almost as smart as he is.

i'd be offended if i were you...

-kelly