My Dog Brought Me Some Poop

Old March 20th 18, 03:26 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
[email protected]

Default My Dog Brought Me Some Poop

On Saturday, April 3, 1999 at 9:00:00 AM UTC+1, Lynn wrote:
Well, clearly one thing you need to do is check the litter box frequently,
otherwise your dog is going to eat the poop. It sounds as though you're not
cleanng it enough. You might consider doing it at least twice a day.

It's hard to tell why your dog did it, although I must say what you described
was pretty cute. I'm thinking he brought it to you to show that it was there -
in the litter box. The way I figuer it, is dogs are somewhat like children. You
don't put temptation in front of them, then punish them when they go for it. You
remove the tempation. I don't know why dogs like cat poop. Mine does too, so I
check the litter box probably 4-5 times a day. You don't have to do a whole
cleaning every time - just remove the poop. It only takes a second, and the
problem is solved. Sounds like youre doing a good job training your dog not to
eat it, but as I said, I'd remove temptation.

Lynn

On Mon, 29 Mar 1999 10:14:35 -0800, "Michael S. Malley"
wrote:

:/I've been working with my black lab pup to teach him that kitty-crunchies
:/are not food, and that destroying the litter-box liner and scattering litter
:/everywhere is not considered redecorating.
:/
:/Well, last night I was sitting on the floor and he come trotting up to me,
:/bows his head, and drops a piece of cat poop beside me--just like when he
:/brings his ball during fetch. Well, I told him NO, and went to check out
:/the litter box. To my surprise, the litter box was undisturbed and there
:/was cat poop in it.
:/
:/Upon reflection I wonder if he was doing it to:
:/
:/a) Let me know that he was a good boy and didn't eat the poop even though he
:/could have.
:/
:/b) Let me know that the litter needs cleaning or he might do it for me..
:/
:/or
:/
:/c) Here Daddy, try some of this and maybe you will understand why I like it!
:/
:/Still wondering,
:/
:/Michael :-)
:/
:/

RIGHT LYNN THE FACT UVE SAID THAT DOGS BRINGING THEIR OWNER CAT **** IS A BIT WEIRD TO ME SO IM JW IF UR A FURRY OR SOMET IF NOT THEN KWL. LEMME KNO. BUT THX FOR THAT MY DOGS JUST BROUGHT ME HARD CAT **** FROM MY CATS LITTER TRAY AND IT PROPER SHOOK ME BUT IM GLAD ITS NORMAL AND DONT LECTURE ME ABOUT CLEANING THE CAT LITTER TRAY IM THE ONLY 1 IN MY FORKING HOUSE WHO DOES AND I GO SIXTHFORM 6 HOURS 5 DAYS A WEEK
Old March 25th 18, 04:20 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
cshenk

wrote:

[...]

Hi Joeseph, translation? (grin). I don't know what 'sixthform 6 hours
5 days a week' means.

BTW, if you can use normal case, it helps to read you easier. It's ok
though if you can't.
Old March 28th 18, 08:38 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
[email protected]

RIGHT CSHECK FIRST OF ALL IM A BIT OFFENDED AT UR GRAMMAR AND UR INABILITY TO KNOW WHAT SIXTHFORM IS. I MEAN AFTER ALL WERE ON GOOGLE. AND BTW. MY EYE SIGHTS SO BAD THAT I HAVE TO USE CAPS AND NOW UVE TRIGERED ME AND IM QUITE UPSET. SO IN ONE MONNTH IM LITERALLY MOCKED FOR BEING BLIND AND MY DOG BRINGS ME CAT ****. FUCCKING BRILLIANT. ALSO U NEED A TRANSLATION? BUT U ACNT EVEN SPELL JOSEPH RIGHT. ****ING TERRIBLE AND IM REALLY UPSET U CAN MOCK ME LIE THIS. WHEN WILL U LEARN. THAT UR ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES? ALSO A BIT WEIRD HOW U STALKED THIS 1999 FORUM JUST TO REPLY TO ME. ANYWAYS GTG BEFORE MY DOG BRINGS ME CAT **** AGAIN

Old March 28th 18, 08:54 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
[email protected]

On Wednesday, March 28, 2018 at 8:38:11 PM UTC+1, wrote:
RIGHT CSHECK FIRST OF ALL IM A BIT OFFENDED AT UR GRAMMAR AND UR INABILITY TO KNOW WHAT SIXTHFORM IS. I MEAN AFTER ALL WERE ON GOOGLE. AND BTW. MY EYE SIGHTS SO BAD THAT I HAVE TO USE CAPS AND NOW UVE TRIGERED ME AND IM QUITE UPSET. SO IN ONE MONNTH IM LITERALLY MOCKED FOR BEING BLIND AND MY DOG BRINGS ME CAT ****. FUCCKING BRILLIANT. ALSO U NEED A TRANSLATION? BUT U ACNT EVEN SPELL JOSEPH RIGHT. ****ING TERRIBLE AND IM REALLY UPSET U CAN MOCK ME LIE THIS. WHEN WILL U LEARN. THAT UR ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES? ALSO A BIT WEIRD HOW U STALKED THIS 1999 FORUM JUST TO REPLY TO ME. ANYWAYS GTG BEFORE MY DOG BRINGS ME CAT **** AGAIN

I CANT BELIEVE J0SEPFH IS BEING MADE FUN OF FOR HAVING NO EYES???? DO YOU NOT THINK HE HAS BEEN THROUGH ENOUGH?? HIS DOG BROUGHT HIM CAT POO HE IS OIBVIOUSLY HAVING A DIFFICULT TIME..... CSHARK NEVER SPEAK TO ANYBODY LIKE THAT AGIAN. (ANGRY GRIN)
Old March 28th 18, 08:55 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
[email protected]

wrote:

[...]

CSHENK MY FRIEND A LOT OF PEOPLE CANNOT READ LETTERS VERY WELL SO IT IS EASIER FOR US TO READ THEM IN CAPITALS AND ALSO EVERYONE IN ENGLAND KNOWS WHAT SIXTH FORM IS YOU COULD LITERALLY GOOGLE IT IT'S SCHOOL AND THEN 6 HOURS 5 DAYS A WEEK IS TIME IM SURE U HAVE TIME IN UR COUNTRY TOO ALSO WHY ARE U HERE WERE U TRYING TO LOOK FOR OTHER PEOPLE JACKING OFF TO DOGS EATIN CAT POO TOSATISFY UR FURRY INTERESTS
Old March 29th 18, 01:54 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
cshenk

wrote:

RIGHT CSHECK FIRST OF ALL IM A BIT OFFENDED AT UR GRAMMAR AND UR
INABILITY TO KNOW WHAT SIXTHFORM IS. I MEAN AFTER ALL WERE ON GOOGLE.
AND BTW. MY EYE SIGHTS SO BAD THAT I HAVE TO USE CAPS AND NOW UVE
TRIGERED ME AND IM QUITE UPSET. SO IN ONE MONNTH IM LITERALLY MOCKED
FOR BEING BLIND AND MY DOG BRINGS ME CAT ****. FUCCKING BRILLIANT.
ALSO U NEED A TRANSLATION? BUT U ACNT EVEN SPELL JOSEPH RIGHT.
****ING TERRIBLE AND IM REALLY UPSET U CAN MOCK ME LIE THIS. WHEN
WILL U LEARN. THAT UR ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES? ALSO A BIT WEIRD HOW
U STALKED THIS 1999 FORUM JUST TO REPLY TO ME. ANYWAYS GTG BEFORE MY
DOG BRINGS ME CAT **** AGAIN

Hi Joseph, Sorry if i mis-spelled you name. It was not intentional.
Also, I didnt mock you, I only said if you can post in not all caps, it
was easier to read but if you can't it was fine.

I have not 'tracked you' at all. I replied to a recent post, not that
there are many here.

I am totally happy if you want to use caps because it works best for
your visual needs. If you want, I will try to remember to use them as
well to make reading me easier when I reply to you.

You have me wrong. In 1987 I organized the first disability support
computer conference section in San Diego for visual and physical needs
at their main expo. We brought in 40 computers and demo'd it all. I
was a beta tester for some 30 screen reader products.

I remain active today in a smaller role of building computers with
screen readers and gifting them off for free to the local area.
Old March 29th 18, 02:07 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
cshenk

wrote:

[...]

Hi Cat, Sorry but I don't live in England. I see now on google it is a
particular year set of grades as we call them in the USA.

Did this international rec.pets.dogs.behavior group get crossed by
someone to a UK only set and we do not know it? If so, that would
explain why a USA person did not recognize the term.
Old March 29th 18, 07:11 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
[email protected]

RIGHT THATS NICE IM HAPPY THAT UR BUILDING COMPUTERS AND **** BUT SURELY U NEED TO KNOW WHAT TIME IS..IF U WAS ALIVE IN 1987 HOW OLD R U ALSO WHY DID U COME ON THIS FORUM? TOGET JUSTICE OR JUST TO FIND PPL TO INSULT.. I DID NOTHING WRONG IM SORRY THAT MY DOG LITERALLY GAVE ME CAT ****. IVE BEEN THROUGH SO MUCH AND THIS REALLY WAS THE CHERRY ON TOP OF THE CKAE AND THIS FORUM HAS MADE ME PROPER UPSET SO I HOPE U CAN APOLOGISE IN THE FORM OF AN AMAZON GIFT VOUCHER.. U KNOW MY EMAIL
Old March 29th 18, 07:12 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
[email protected]

wrote:
[...]

I did not make fun of him. I said if had a reason to use the caps
lock, it was ok. I have enough experience in the field to recognize it
might be visual issues but did not assume since he had not said so.

SORRY THAT WA MY FRIEND SHES PROTECTIVE OVER ME AND SINCE U TRIED TO ATTACK ME SHE WAS MAD AND HAD TO BITE BACK. AND WHAT ****ING FIELD ARE U ON WRITING THIS MSG. BUT YEAH THEY R VISUAL ISSUES

poop Peter K Dog behavior 11 March 21st 10 01:48 AM
dog poop and feeding k9nick Dog behavior 69 February 7th 07 08:36 AM
eating poop Courtney Dog behavior 6 December 29th 05 03:34 AM
how often do puppies need to poop? MauiJNP Dog behavior 0 October 4th 04 04:06 PM