Home Visit Checklist?

Old September 30th 03, 01:44 AM
Kind2dogs

Subject: Home Visit Checklist?
From: sighthounds etc.
Date: Mon, Sep 29, 2003 8:37 PM
On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 11:48:27 -0500, Gwen Watson
wrote:

"Tara O." wrote:

There's no point in copying and pasting Gwen. You're saying it means
nothing because you continue to argue *against* homevisits. If you believe
they are necessary then why is this thread still ongoing?

--
Tara

Because you keep posting to and twisting words and snipping
the part in which I have clearly said HV are needed.

Nobody has twisted a single word you've posted in this thread. You
have backpedalled more times than I can count.

Mustang Sally

"IF YOUR TO STUPID DONT THINK I WILL HELP YOU UNDERSTAND GET A CLUE.."

Jokerpit, 09/25/03

Hi Sally~

I guess *rescue * brings out the passion in people. : )

Anyway when someone gets a dog from me I want them to go to our Kennel Club
weekly classes for basic training. not so much for the dog but for the person.

Also they get to know other dog people in the area and they can meet and have
fun with their dogs, or beçome friends and go to dog shows, or doggie
events,movies or whatever.

Most of my dogs I get are under 2 and males and quite a handful.

By that they have issues about food guarding and aggression, and basic
obedience training, as they have been able to make their owners afraid to train
them, so I need to work on them for awhile.

Anyway this thread has gone on for a long time and I really can't remember what
started it all.

Paulette~

"The only thing about resisting temptation
is you might not get another chance"

Old September 30th 03, 01:44 AM
Kind2dogs

Old September 30th 03, 02:36 AM
sighthounds etc.

From: sighthounds etc.

Date: Mon, Sep 29, 2003 8:37 PM
wrote:

"Tara O." wrote:

There's no point in copying and pasting Gwen. You're saying it means
nothing because you continue to argue *against* homevisits. If you believe
they are necessary then why is this thread still ongoing?

--
Tara

Because you keep posting to and twisting words and snipping
the part in which I have clearly said HV are needed.

Nobody has twisted a single word you've posted in this thread. You
have backpedalled more times than I can count.

Mustang Sally

"IF YOUR TO STUPID DONT THINK I WILL HELP YOU UNDERSTAND GET A CLUE.."

Jokerpit, 09/25/03

Hi Sally~

I guess *rescue * brings out the passion in people. : )

Yes, it does.

Anyway when someone gets a dog from me I want them to go to our Kennel Club
weekly classes for basic training. not so much for the dog but for the person.

Also they get to know other dog people in the area and they can meet and have
fun with their dogs, or beçome friends and go to dog shows, or doggie
events,movies or whatever.

Most of my dogs I get are under 2 and males and quite a handful.

By that they have issues about food guarding and aggression, and basic
obedience training, as they have been able to make their owners afraid to train
them, so I need to work on them for awhile.

Anyway this thread has gone on for a long time and I really can't remember what
started it all.

Beth asked if anyone had a checklist she could use for a home visit.
;-)

Old September 30th 03, 02:36 AM
sighthounds etc.