Home Visit Checklist?

Old September 28th 03, 02:29 PM
Theresa Willis

On 28 Sep 2003 02:54:08 GMT, Rocky wrote:

Paula said in rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

I'd still like to blame Terri, and you're making it
difficult.

There are so many things to blame Terri for and so many
reasons to hate her, why worry about this little tidbit
slipping away?

I know you're right, but sometimes it's difficult to let go.

You know, as soon as we get the bugs worked out of HarCo's Oribital
Laser Destructo Satellite, you turkeys are in deep doo-doo.

--Terri & Harlan (right now we can only get it to orbit about 11 feet
off the ground)

Old September 28th 03, 04:36 PM
Lee DeRaud

On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 13:29:52 GMT, Theresa Willis
wrote:

You know, as soon as we get the bugs worked out of HarCo's Oribital
Laser Destructo Satellite, you turkeys are in deep doo-doo.

--Terri & Harlan (right now we can only get it to orbit about 11 feet
off the ground)

Yeah, but at that range, it's *really* accurate!

Lee

Old September 29th 03, 03:02 AM
Theresa Willis

wrote:

You know, as soon as we get the bugs worked out of HarCo's Oribital
Laser Destructo Satellite, you turkeys are in deep doo-doo.

--Terri & Harlan (right now we can only get it to orbit about 11 feet
off the ground)

Yeah, but at that range, it's *really* accurate!

Yeah, but it keeps getting hung up in trees and stuff.

--Terri & Harlan

Old September 29th 03, 02:08 PM
Gwen Watson

Bethgsd wrote:

Suja wrote:

Some say there must
be fences and yet they are willing to adopt to ppl
in apartments, thus there is no fence.

There are leash laws in this part of the world, Gwen. Ones that do get
enforced. Apartment dwellers are perfectly capable of owning dogs,

And I was one of those people. For four years I lived in an apartment and at
least four times a day my dogs went out for a walk on leash. And one of those
dogs was a high drive working lines shepherd. My living in an apartment didn't
stop any of the breeders I spoke to from thinking I might be a good home for a
dog.

Beth

Nor should they. Precisely my point. And just because a person
lives in a home without a fence that shouldn't make a hill
of beans either as per above message.

It is those double standards that annoy me.

Home owners are not going to pack up and leave
tomorrow as they must sell their property first.
Home owners are just as likely to walk their dogs
4 x's a day.
Home owners should not be treated differently
just because the home is a home with a yard.

Gwen