Bad Experience of PetSmart Grooming Service

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 1st 03, 09:35 PM
Kate

Default Bad Experience of PetSmart Grooming Service

Bad Experience of PetSmart Grooming Service

I have a three months old Maltese named TK. Yesterday, I decided to
bring her to PetSmart for a puppy trim. I brought her to the one in
Silver Spring, MD. I thought it will be a great experience for my
puppy, but things turned out really badly. First of all, their
customer service in the grooming department was really terrible. They
hired teenagers around 20 years old which is not a big problem, but
they seemed like just want to chat with their coworkers and go home.
I made an appointment with a lady named Ayanna before going there, but
they still asked me to wait (it was Tuesday night, no other customers
were there). Moreover, I paid more for the express service. Finally,
they took my puppy to the back for showing. 30 mins later, I still
couldn't see my puppy. I only saw the lady chatting on the phone. I
asked her where is my little puppy, she said my puppy has to be put in
the crate after showing for drying purpose. Ok, I understand that. I
waited for about 10mins more. Finally, she brought my puppy to the
table for trimming. Ayanna the trimmer looked so lazy, moved very
slowly, and so careless. The thing really pissed me off was she was
still chatting with her coworkers about stupid subjects. I was so
scared she would hurt my puppy. The worst thing was she trimmed my
puppy very very ugly and uneven. She said because my puppy's coat all
tangled together, therefore, she had to cut them off. Well…what can I
say?! A three month old puppy's coat, how tangle can they get,
moreover, I brushed her almost everyday. The only good thing is my
puppy finally got out of there safely. Even though her coat was
destroyed by the lady, I still love her so much.