My dog is participating in a voting.

Old March 11th 10, 09:12 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.activities

Default My dog is participating in a voting.

My dog is participating in a voting.

Because I'd like to see him win, I wanted to ask you whether your your
Could you give voice?

It is a fitting German Mouth blaumen Halzband.
The picture name is: Dusty from Übach-Palenberg

Reference Image:
http://hswoche.weiss-intermedia.de/t...d28a184349.jpg

Voting can be made.
http://hswoche.weiss-intermedia.de/i...id=48&pid=1026

The reason for my concern:

Eigenlich I just wanted to first get some cool pictures of him in
Web sites.
NOW I pursue other goals.

If we go for walks, I often have the problem that people fear
He has, since he is not exactly small.

Duyts is now one years old and now weighs about 50kg and has been
Schultermass by 85cm.
Most 4 year old children are less than or genaus as tall as he.

The problem which is annoying iff change people cross the street or in the
wide berth to go to the dog,
so if you want to eat it immediately. He listens well. When passers-by
cross our path, I'll get the dog ran away.
He also makes no Anstallten people go on about. In general, he sits
peacefully beside me.

I would like to explain the voting a bit. If my dog wins
He is in the newspaper with an article.
If everyone can see the dog, perhaps fewer people will be peaceful is
to panic in the town when you see the dog.

Everyone who knows him will confirm that our dog is a gentle giant.
He is great with all dogs, whether big or small.

There are even people who take your mini-dog on the arm and then say
"Come away quickly befor he now auffrist. If it does not
was so sad we could laugh about it.

So I let him take on the competition tei. Thus my vote
one is in the newspaper, he must win.

I want to be when Sparziergang respond better to competition than
agumentieren to a comparison with the hound of hell against!

Perhaps you help me a bit.

If you wanted to see more photos you could on my HP
http://www.Treffpunkt-Boscheln.de in the gallery.

Greeting

Guido

Old May 14th 10, 06:33 AM
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido Faust View Post
My dog is participating in a voting.

Because I'd like to see him win, I wanted to ask you whether your your
Could you give voice?

It is a fitting German Mouth blaumen Halzband.
The picture name is: Dusty from Übach-Palenberg

Reference Image:
http://hswoche.weiss-intermedia.de/t...d28a184349.jpg

Voting can be made.
HS-Woche | Galerie mit Abstimmung

[...]

Treffpunk-Boscheln.de in the gallery.

Greeting

Guido
He's a great looking dog and I went to the site but I could not see where the voting was...
Maybe you could help with this?