Mmm-mmm, good!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 5th 07, 06:07 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Default Mmm-mmm, good!

I normally feed all three dogs Diamond Adult Premium dry dog food,
supplemented with veggies, fruits and the occasional raw marrow bone or
frozen turkey neck.
I was up at the farmer's co-op this morning and I saw that they had
some new varieties, including Diamond Naturals Extreme Athlete. Since
it was on sale I thought what the heck.
The dogs had already had their breakfasts earlier so I just let them
work for pieces of kibble.
Right now Scully is upstairs guarding the counter where a 2-day supply
of kibble is kept in a ceramic cookie jar. She kept flinging the food
dishes at me (she earns a kibble per dish for help in clean-up) so I put
them in the sink. Then she went down to the foyer, tipped her water
dish over then carried it upstairs. No treat that time. It was funny
as heck but nothing I want to encourage.
They should have named this kind "Extreme Yummy".

God is soo good to me Delphina Dog behavior 0 December 19th 05 02:31 PM
very good take it or leave it Dog health 0 November 5th 03 02:07 PM
More of the good ones Debbie the Underdogged Dog behavior 0 November 4th 03 07:23 AM
My good dog! mom2adog Dog health 0 August 25th 03 05:14 PM
My good dog! mom2adog Dog behavior 0 August 25th 03 05:12 PM