Tracking

Old February 22nd 08, 07:59 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
diddy[_2_]

Default Tracking

I took some pictures of Tuck tracking. As you can see, he's very intense,
fast, has traditional style and is very easy to read.
http://shell2.lomag.net/~moosedog/Tu...humbnails.html
Old February 22nd 08, 08:21 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Handsome Jack Morrison

On Fri, 22 Feb 2008 12:59:23 -0600, diddy none wrote:

I took some pictures of Tuck tracking. As you can see, he's very intense,
fast, has traditional style and is very easy to read.
http://shell2.lomag.net/~moosedog/Tu...humbnails.html

Nice pics!

--
Handsome Jack Morrison

Dr. Helen: Single Men in Never-Neverland.
http://pajamasmedia.com/2008/02/ask_dr_helen_8.php

So what would it take to alarm you?
http://www.macleans.ca/article.jsp?c...9_96039&page=1

"Lately, I feel like a stranger in my own land..."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpRNkgqUPT0&eurl

I am woman! Hear me cry!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYq90WLK8dE&eurl

Caught up in all the Obamamania? Read this:
http://kennethelamb.blogspot.com/200...ut-ethnic.html
Old February 22nd 08, 09:19 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
filly[_3_]

"diddy" none wrote in message
. ..
I took some pictures of Tuck tracking. As you can see, he's very intense,
fast, has traditional style and is very easy to read.
http://shell2.lomag.net/~moosedog/Tu...humbnails.html

I'll say he's intense. I would not get in his way.
Good photos Diddy, thanks.
Karla

Old February 22nd 08, 10:38 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
diddy[_2_]

"filly" spoke these words of wisdom in

"diddy" none wrote in message
. ..
I took some pictures of Tuck tracking. As you can see, he's very intense,
fast, has traditional style and is very easy to read.
http://shell2.lomag.net/~moosedog/Tu...humbnails.html

I'll say he's intense. I would not get in his way.
Good photos Diddy, thanks.
Karla

What's cool is he was never distracted by the photographer in the least.
Never gave him a glance. He was hot on the track, and that was his
objective.