Freestyle

Old February 23rd 08, 02:46 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
sighthounds & siberians

Default Freestyle

On Fri, 22 Feb 2008 15:56:28 -0700, FurPaw
wrote:

sighthounds & siberians wrote:
Please pardon google; posting from work. Take a look at this:
http://www.koreus.com/video/chien-danseur.html

Mustang Sally

Thanks for that link - the video is much better quality than the
one I have of them.

This one doesn't have the flair of Carolyn Scott and Rookie, but
it's overflowing with cute:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlyN0L4IMck

And thanks for that one - it oozes cute. I am thinking of a certain
IG that might make a good dancing dog. Heck, he already runs backward
across the house as I walk toward him.

Mustang Sally

Old February 23rd 08, 02:49 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Beth In Alaska

"sighthounds & siberians" wrote in message
Please pardon google; posting from work. Take a look at this:
http://www.koreus.com/video/chien-danseur.html

Mustang Sally

Thats rookie and carolyn. I kindly posted that video on my website for them
after their host shut them down for too much bandwidth but they threatened
me with some sort of copyright violation when other people started linking
directly to my site. I'm not a fan.

Old February 23rd 08, 02:50 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Beth In Alaska

"sighthounds & siberians" wrote in message

This has me wondering. Carolyn Scott has one leg shorter than the
other from polio. I don't have that, or two left feet, just a little
brain damage...and all that spinning and circling would do me in...but
surely one could work around that? Hmmm.

you go to dance call or hire a dance instructor to help you with the
dancing. Makes a huge difference.

Old February 23rd 08, 03:47 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
sionnach

"sighthounds & siberians wrote:

This has me wondering. Carolyn Scott has one leg shorter than the
other from polio. I don't have that, or two left feet, just a little
brain damage...and all that spinning and circling would do me in...but
surely one could work around that? Hmmm.

Check out this freestyle performance:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgM0jXi7HaA

Old February 23rd 08, 03:51 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Janet Boss

In article ,
"sionnach" wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgM0jXi7HaA

How cool is THAT?!?!?! Very inspiring!

--
Janet Boss
Old February 23rd 08, 09:02 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
filly[_3_]

"sionnach" wrote in message

"sighthounds & siberians wrote:

This has me wondering. Carolyn Scott has one leg shorter than the
other from polio. I don't have that, or two left feet, just a little
brain damage...and all that spinning and circling would do me in...but
surely one could work around that? Hmmm.

Check out this freestyle performance:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgM0jXi7HaA

That was great. There are people that will just not let anything stop them.
Karla

Old February 23rd 08, 09:57 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Rocky[_2_]

"sionnach" said in
rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgM0jXi7HaA

Awesome! Who would've thought such a thing was possible!

(Training of an American Eskimo Dog, that is.) Imagine that
last bracket as a winky-face.

Old February 23rd 08, 10:05 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
FurPaw[_2_]

sionnach wrote:

Check out this freestyle performance:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgM0jXi7HaA

Wow! A good reminder that limitations are mostly in our minds.

FurPaw

--
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched,
every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense

To reply, unleash the dogs.
Old February 24th 08, 02:24 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Beth In Alaska

"Rocky" wrote in message
"sighthounds & siberians" said in
rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

Please pardon google; posting from work. Take a look at this:
http://www.koreus.com/video/chien-danseur.html

I've seen that before, it's pretty cool. While not as polished
as that one, here's a routine done by a friend:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwSC3AxMec8

Thats AWESOME. i've seen some competitions and thats an amazingly well
polished routine.
And thats a HUGE crowd - must be intimidating!

Old February 24th 08, 03:16 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Rocky[_2_]

"Beth In Alaska" said in
rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

Thats AWESOME. i've seen some competitions and thats an
amazingly well polished routine.

Heh, shows what I know as to freestyle. He's an incredible
agility handler and a nice guy.