New Here! Wanted To Introduce Myself!

Old May 14th 08, 03:04 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
MissLilyBug

Default New Here! Wanted To Introduce Myself!

Hi! I just wanted to say how happy I am to have found this group! It
seems like we have a couple of interesting characters here as well!

I am a wife and mother of 4----2 little girls and 2 boxers (girls
also)
My husband feels greatly outnumbered! He constantly says there is too
much estrogen in the house!

Anyways my girls are my life, I just love them to death. Miss Lily
Bug is 14 months and Murphy Brown is 12 weeks. (No they are not
mother and daughter)

Needless to say my house is never quiet with 3 babies in it!

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3251/...03f74b6e2b.jpg

Look forward to chatting with all of you!

Miss Lily Bug
http://needdogfoodrecipes.blogspot.com/
Old May 14th 08, 03:09 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
diddy[_2_]

MissLilyBug spoke these words of wisdom in
:

Hi! I just wanted to say how happy I am to have found this group! It
seems like we have a couple of interesting characters here as well!

I am a wife and mother of 4----2 little girls and 2 boxers (girls
also)
My husband feels greatly outnumbered! He constantly says there is too
much estrogen in the house!

Anyways my girls are my life, I just love them to death. Miss Lily
Bug is 14 months and Murphy Brown is 12 weeks. (No they are not
mother and daughter)

Needless to say my house is never quiet with 3 babies in it!

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3251/...03f74b6e2b.jpg

Look forward to chatting with all of you!

Miss Lily Bug

Hi Miss Lily Bug. Glad to have you aboard. Gotta say you have some really
pretty/flashy boxers.
Old May 14th 08, 03:11 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
MissLilyBug

On May 14, 10:09 am, diddy none wrote:
MissLilyBug spoke these words of wisdom :

Hi! I just wanted to say how happy I am to have found this group! It
seems like we have a couple of interesting characters here as well!

I am a wife and mother of 4----2 little girls and 2 boxers (girls
also)
My husband feels greatly outnumbered! He constantly says there is too
much estrogen in the house!

Anyways my girls are my life, I just love them to death. Miss Lily
Bug is 14 months and Murphy Brown is 12 weeks. (No they are not
mother and daughter)

Needless to say my house is never quiet with 3 babies in it!

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3251/...03f74b6e2b.jpg

Look forward to chatting with all of you!

Miss Lily Bug

Hi Miss Lily Bug. Glad to have you aboard. Gotta say you have some really
pretty/flashy boxers.

Well thank you! We are very proud of them. They are great girls!
Old May 14th 08, 04:08 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
MissLilyBug

On May 14, 11:35 am, "pfoley" wrote:
"MissLilyBug" wrote in message

Hi! I just wanted to say how happy I am to have found this group! It
seems like we have a couple of interesting characters here as well!

I am a wife and mother of 4----2 little girls and 2 boxers (girls
also)
My husband feels greatly outnumbered! He constantly says there is too
much estrogen in the house!

Anyways my girls are my life, I just love them to death. Miss Lily
Bug is 14 months and Murphy Brown is 12 weeks. (No they are not
mother and daughter)

Needless to say my house is never quiet with 3 babies in it!

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3251/...03f74b6e2b.jpg

Look forward to chatting with all of you!

Miss Lily Bug
http://needdogfoodrecipes.blogspot.com/

================
Nice to meet you and your girls.
Your boxers are very beautiful. Miss Lily Bug has the exact coloring and
markings as the handsome male Boxer that my Devon plays with. Murphy Brown
is really cute. Are they from the same breeder; they are very similar.

No they are not. We were suprised at how similar they were, we traced
their lines, (only 4 generations) and not one relative!!! Really the
only difference between the two are the muzzles, Miss Lily has more
black on the right side of her muzzle, and Murphy's color is a deeper
red.

Old May 14th 08, 05:20 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
tiny dancer[_3_]

"MissLilyBug" wrote in message
Hi! I just wanted to say how happy I am to have found this group! It
seems like we have a couple of interesting characters here as well!

I am a wife and mother of 4----2 little girls and 2 boxers (girls
also)
My husband feels greatly outnumbered! He constantly says there is too
much estrogen in the house!

Anyways my girls are my life, I just love them to death. Miss Lily
Bug is 14 months and Murphy Brown is 12 weeks. (No they are not
mother and daughter)

Needless to say my house is never quiet with 3 babies in it!

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3251/...03f74b6e2b.jpg

Look forward to chatting with all of you!

Hi Miss Lily Bug! Welcome. Beautiful dogs. I used to have a Murphy Brown
myself. We called her Murphy, but she was named after Murphy Brown. My
husband understands that estrogen over-load. We too were a household of
females. Three daughters, Murphy, me and dh. Now we are balanced, just
husband and me left, with one male and one female dog.

Hope to hear lots of Murphy & Lily stories in the future.

td

Old May 14th 08, 07:51 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
[email protected]

On May 14, 12:20 pm, "tiny dancer"
wrote:
[...]

Oh you will!

In fact I have a short one for you...Murphy was vomiting the other
night, when we got up in the morning, she was having a hard time
breathing, was very lethargic, and shaking horribly...

Needless to say I rushed her to the vet. They took an xray, low and
behold the little bugger has pneumonia!

She aspirated on her vomit, just like I thought, and wham! Vet gave
her 2 injections of antibiotics and sent us home with a 14 day course
of antibiotics. She started perking up that night...I was so scared
for her...Poor little thing.

She is doing much better now, still on the antibiotic, but is running
around like nothing happened. (still coughing though)

P.S. I just changed my email etc., if anyone is wondering..

MissLilyBug

http://solidgolddogfood.wordpress.com/
Old May 14th 08, 07:58 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

MissLilyBug wrote:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3251/...03f74b6e2b.jpg

They're awfully cute.

You're braver than me! I don't think I'd survive living with two
Boxer bitches.

--
Shelly
Old May 14th 08, 08:19 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
tiny dancer[_3_]

wrote in message
On May 14, 12:20 pm, "tiny dancer"
wrote:

snipped
She aspirated on her vomit, just like I thought, and wham! Vet gave
her 2 injections of antibiotics and sent us home with a 14 day course
of antibiotics. She started perking up that night...I was so scared
for her...Poor little thing.

She is doing much better now, still on the antibiotic, but is running
around like nothing happened. (still coughing though)

Glad to hear she is doing better. Keep up the good work. It's so
frightening when they are ill, kids or dogs.

td

Old May 15th 08, 04:02 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
William Clodius

MissLilyBug wrote:

Hi! I just wanted to say how happy I am to have found this group! It
seems like we have a couple of interesting characters here as well!

I am a wife and mother of 4----2 little girls and 2 boxers (girls
also)
My husband feels greatly outnumbered! He constantly says there is too
much estrogen in the house!

Anyways my girls are my life, I just love them to death. Miss Lily
Bug is 14 months and Murphy Brown is 12 weeks. (No they are not
mother and daughter)

Needless to say my house is never quiet with 3 babies in it!

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3251/...03f74b6e2b.jpg

Look forward to chatting with all of you!

Miss Lily Bug
http://needdogfoodrecipes.blogspot.com/

Cute. It looks like Miss Lily has tired out Murphy, and is still looking
for action.