cute dog interlude

Old July 10th 03, 09:53 PM
culprit

Default cute dog interlude

i snapped a couple of quick pix of Manu today, because i couldn't stand how
cute he was being.

here he is being his handsome self:
http://groups.msn.com/culprit/manu.m...o&PhotoID=1290

here he is doing his sausage imitation:
http://groups.msn.com/culprit/manu.m...o&PhotoID=1294

here's the daily (make that hourly) game of bitey face with Lola:
http://groups.msn.com/culprit/manu.m...o&PhotoID=1289

and here they are all tuckered out:
http://groups.msn.com/culprit/manu.m...o&PhotoID=1287

-kelly

Old July 10th 03, 09:55 PM
Dimpled Chad

On 10 Jul 2003, culprit opined:

and here they are all tuckered out:

too cute!

--
Looking for a pet? Adopt one! ** http://www.petfinder.com
Info for a healthy, happy dog? * http://www.dog-play.com

I don't normally kiss and tell, but this hickey
pretty much speaks for itself -- Pheobe on Friends

Old July 10th 03, 09:57 PM

http://groups.msn.com/culprit/manu.m...howPhoto&Photo
ID=1290

here he is doing his sausage imitation:

http://groups.msn.com/culprit/manu.m...howPhoto&Photo
ID=1294

here's the daily (make that hourly) game of bitey face with

Lola:

http://groups.msn.com/culprit/manu.m...howPhoto&Photo
ID=1289

and here they are all tuckered out:

http://groups.msn.com/culprit/manu.m...howPhoto&Photo
ID=1287

they're all super cute, but that last one of them sleeping is
*crazy* cute. i just wanna squoosh both of 'em up.

shelly (vicious smartypants) and elliott & harriet
http://home.bluemarble.net/~scouvrette

Old July 10th 03, 09:59 PM
montana

"culprit" wrote:

i snapped a couple of quick pix of Manu today, because i couldn't stand how
cute he was being.

here he is being his handsome self:
http://groups.msn.com/culprit/manu.m...o&PhotoID=1290

here he is doing his sausage imitation:
http://groups.msn.com/culprit/manu.m...o&PhotoID=1294

here's the daily (make that hourly) game of bitey face with Lola:
http://groups.msn.com/culprit/manu.m...o&PhotoID=1289

and here they are all tuckered out:
http://groups.msn.com/culprit/manu.m...o&PhotoID=1287

Your pups are adorable! Our troika wonders why I'm sitting here saying
"aw...."
Old July 10th 03, 10:12 PM
culprit

"shelly" wrote in message
they're all super cute, but that last one of them sleeping is
*crazy* cute. i just wanna squoosh both of 'em up.

thanks, all. i mean, *i* know they're cute. but sometimes i need
validation that i'm not totally biased. :-)

oh, and to be fair, my SO took the crazy cute on of them on the couch. he's
really good with the camera.

-kelly

Old July 10th 03, 11:09 PM
bentcajungirl

They. are. beautiful dogs. Just gorgeous. I always did lust after brindle
pits. My favorites. I had a grey brindle and he was a sweetie.
Perry
bentcajungirl

Old July 11th 03, 05:48 AM
Rocky

culprit said in rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

here's the daily (make that hourly) game of bitey face with
Lola:

That's the one I like - you can tell by Lola's green eyes that
she's getting ready to lock her jaws around Manu's neck. Good
thing that the flash distracted her.

Old July 12th 03, 02:32 AM
Leah

He's adorable!