Puppies in Ottawa

Old July 11th 03, 07:04 PM
Marcel Beaudoin

Default Puppies in Ottawa

Scroll down 'till you hit the puppies.

http://home.ican.net/~933435/HowMuchIsThatDoggie.htm
Marcel Beaudoin & Moogli

'Dain Bramaged.'

Old July 11th 03, 07:09 PM
culprit

"Marcel Beaudoin" wrote in message
. 1.4...
Scroll down 'till you hit the puppies.

http://home.ican.net/~933435/HowMuchIsThatDoggie.htm

is it just me, or does Nikitta look like an Akita x Schipperke?

-fancy pants

Old July 11th 03, 07:21 PM
Gwen Watson

Marcel Beaudoin wrote:

Scroll down 'till you hit the puppies.

http://home.ican.net/~933435/HowMuchIsThatDoggie.htm
Marcel Beaudoin & Moogli

'Dain Bramaged.'

Darling! Thanks for sharing. What cuties.

Gwen

Old July 11th 03, 07:34 PM
DogStar716

is it just me, or does Nikitta look like an Akita x Schipperke?

I don't see any Akita, but I do see Schipperke...

Dogstar716
Come see Gunnars Life: http://hometown.aol.com/dogstar716/index.html

Old July 11th 03, 07:36 PM
Gwen Watson

culprit wrote:

"Marcel Beaudoin" wrote in message
. 1.4...
Scroll down 'till you hit the puppies.

http://home.ican.net/~933435/HowMuchIsThatDoggie.htm

is it just me, or does Nikitta look like an Akita x Schipperke?

-fancy pants

I don't know but Dante sure looks like
a "wolf hybrid".

Or at least the ones I have seen.

Gwen

Old July 11th 03, 07:37 PM
Gwen Watson

culprit wrote:

"DogStar716" wrote in message
is it just me, or does Nikitta look like an Akita x Schipperke?

I don't see any Akita, but I do see Schipperke...

honestly, i don't see the Akita either (that's just what the site labels
her). but at 40 pounds, she's got something else in her.

-kelly

Definetly. I can't tell what though. The face is long so that leaves
several shorter and or broader muzzles out.

Gwen

Old July 11th 03, 08:00 PM
Christy

"Marcel Beaudoin" wrote in message
. 1.4...
Scroll down 'till you hit the puppies.

http://home.ican.net/~933435/HowMuchIsThatDoggie.htm

Awww.... how cute! And they will have tails!!

Christy

Old July 11th 03, 08:05 PM
Suja

Gwen Watson wrote:

I don't know but Dante sure looks like
a "wolf hybrid".

One of the shepherd rescues in this area had a GSD/Husky mix girl that
looked a lot like him. He certainly is quite handsome.

Suja