Brags

Old October 10th 11, 06:29 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Jo Wolf

Default Brags

This probably won't mean much to most here, but Dogman will understand
how proud I am of a couple of my former basic obedience and rally
students.

At the local dog show & trials this weekend, one gal, showing in Novice
A obedience (means she's a beginner at competition obedience) took High
Scoring Dog in Trial on BOTH days (197 1/2 and 198 points out of
200).... with her lovely young Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever. This
finished the requirements for the dog's Companion Dog (CD) title.

The other gal, with her first competition obedience dog, the sweetest
Rottweiler you ever met, went High Combined Scores in Open and
Utility.... also BOTH days, which brought her near her Utility Dog
Excellent (USX) and to 50 points, or halfway, to Ike's Obedience Trial
Championship (OTCh). (I think it was two 198s out of 200 points) He's
already a Utility Dog (UD) and has his Rally Excellent (RE) title, has
some agility titles, I think, and is training for Rottweiler Club of
America carting competition. She does some fun herding with Ike, but
hasn't trained for herding competition. Ike's a Therapy Dog, and has
also earned his American Temperament Test Society TT certificate.

Jo Wolf
Martinez, Georgia, USA

Old October 11th 11, 04:55 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Alison[_3_]

"Jo Wolf" wrote in message
This probably won't mean much to most here, but Dogman will understand
how proud I am of a couple of my former basic obedience and rally
students.

Well done to both the trainers and their dogs.
Ali