The 6th Annual-Art and Science of Animal Training Conference

Old November 8th 13, 06:35 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Lucero Neri

Default The 6th Annual-Art and Science of Animal Training Conference

Saturday, March 22, 2014
University of North Texas
Denton, Texas

ORCA is excited to announce that our keynote speaker for our 2014 conference will be Dr. Jaak Panksepp, world-renowned neuroscientist from Washington State University. Dr. Panksepp will discuss “The Scientific Case for Emotional Feelings in Other Animals: SEEKING New 'Laws of Affect' that Control Animal Learning”.

As always, we will have the opportunity to hear what's new in animal training from our ever-popular Wicked Minds, Bob Bailey, Alexandra Kurland, Kay Laurence, Phung Luu, Ken Ramirez, Steve White and Jen White. You will not be disappointed by what the Wicked Minds have in store for you this year!

This will be another thought-provoking conference that will explore new concepts in both animal training and the analysis of animal behavior. Don’t miss out on the fun!

Registration is open now!: https://callevents.unt.edu/ei/getdem...S0NSDOD&bulk=y

For more information about our 2014 conference, please visit:
http://orgs.unt.edu/orca/conference

We hope to see you in March!

Best,
ORCA