I usually dont post stuff like this, but...

Old May 23rd 15, 08:34 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,sac.politics,rec.arts.tv,alt.atheism,soc.support.fat-acceptance
Dano

Default I usually dont post stuff like this, but...

"Roger" wrote in message ...

They are good at breaking and entering, invasion of secure
borders and evading prosecution, sending money they get out of
the country and not spending it in the USA. See how stupid
Americans are?

Plenty of evidence right here.

Old May 24th 15, 12:56 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior, sac.politics, rec.arts.tv, alt.atheism,soc.support.fat-acceptance
Roger

In article
"Dano" wrote:

"Roger" wrote in message ...

They are good at breaking and entering, invasion of secure
borders and evading prosecution, sending money they get out of
the country and not spending it in the USA. See how stupid
Americans are?

Plenty of evidence right here.

Remember, you voted for it.

Old May 24th 15, 01:15 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,sac.politics,rec.arts.tv,alt.atheism,soc.support.fat-acceptance
Alex W.

On Sat, 23 May 2015 04:28:32 +0200 (CEST), Roger wrote:

In article
Jim Vanagas wrote:

On 20 May 2015, Jeanne Douglas posted some

"Eric Garcetti" wrote:

everybody please pray for my dog, hes at the vet right now
because tonight was our date night and i didn't have any peanut
butter so i improvised and lathered the good ol anaconda up with
nutella and i didn't remember that it was chocolate until he
licked all the nutella off, okay well i finished first but still
pls keep him in your prayers

Hmmm, I'm wondering why this silly troll used the nym Eric Garcetti, who
is the mayor of Los Angeles. Is he pissed off because L.A. has become
the latest geographical entity to mandate a $15/hr minimum wage? Or is
there some other reason. It just seems so random.

Perhaps you can elaborate what qualifications make a taco assembler worth
$15 an hour?

They are good at breaking and entering, invasion of secure
borders and evading prosecution, sending money they get out of
the country and not spending it in the USA. See how stupid
Americans are?

What secure borders?

For that matter, remittances to Mexico help support in
Mexico for US businesses, so money flows back....

As for stupid Americans, you said it, not I.

Anyway, without Mexicans, who would do all the crap jobs?
Not Americans, that's for sure....
Old May 24th 15, 10:17 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,sac.politics,rec.arts.tv,alt.atheism,soc.support.fat-acceptance
Jeanne Douglas

"Eric Garcetti" wrote:

[...]

It's completely impossible to secure almost 2000 miles of border.

--

JD

Being open-minded is merely the willingness to consider
evidence, not the willingness to accept claims without any.
Old May 25th 15, 03:40 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior, sac.politics, rec.arts.tv, alt.atheism,soc.support.fat-acceptance
Roger

"Eric Garcetti" wrote:

[...]

Exactly.

For that matter, remittances to Mexico help support in
Mexico for US businesses, so money flows back....

Bullshit. The US runs a constant trade and revenue deficit with
Mexico. The only thing Mexico exports that doesn't have a
deficit is drugs.

As for stupid Americans, you said it, not I.

Democrat Americans are the dumbest.

Anyway, without Mexicans, who would do all the crap jobs?
Not Americans, that's for sure....

Mexicans are all about Mexicans.

Once they get into a business, no Americans will get jobs there.

Case in point, a McDonalds suitably positioned near an American
community college campus. Ample labor pool, these are not
career jobs, typically staffed well by students. The first
Mexican is hired, then another one, then a Mexican manager is
hired, no more students get hired. The restaurant, if you can
still call it that, becomes absolutely filthy, stinks like moldy
mops, attracts gang bangers and now has fights in the parking
lot. The McDonalds begins losing money right across the street
from a booming college campus. The place loses money for four
years and has to close the doors. It is now a Starbucks with no
Mexican employees.

1 mile away on the other side of an interstate, an In-N-Out
Burger opened. It is walking distance from campus. The
students who worked at the McDonalds went there for jobs. The
place is clean, friendly, and constantly busy. Cars are lined
up on an average of 18-20 deep to drive thru. It stays that way
from lunch to closing time at 11 PM.

All the employees are American students. The few Mexicans who
work there either work hard like everyone else, or they get
shown the door.

Old May 25th 15, 07:02 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,sac.politics,rec.arts.tv,alt.atheism,soc.support.fat-acceptance
Jeanne Douglas

In article ,
"Roger" wrote:

Democrat Americans are the dumbest.

What's a "Democrat American"?

Old May 26th 15, 11:30 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,sac.politics,rec.arts.tv,alt.atheism,soc.support.fat-acceptance
Alex W.

On Mon, 25 May 2015 04:40:07 +0200 (CEST), Roger wrote:

"Eric Garcetti" wrote:

[...]

The US runs a trade deficit because US companies tend not to
repatriate profits, and because NAFTA lets them manufacture
goods just across the border the import of which will then
count on the "wrong" side of the balance sheet.

[...]

First point: MacDonald's is having problems across the
board.

Second point: one branch out of around 31,000 isn't really
representative, is it?

Third point: MacDonald's branches are franchises. In this
case, the franchise operator appears to have stuffed it up.
How is this germane to Mexican labour?

Nor does this answer my question. If not the migrants, who
will do the fruitpicking, the slaughterhouse work, the car
washing and lawn-mowing -- all the badly-paid crap jobs?
Old May 26th 15, 01:00 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,sac.politics,rec.arts.tv,alt.atheism,soc.support.fat-acceptance
Jeanne Douglas

"Eric Garcetti" wrote:

[...]

Alabama still hasn't recovered from their law that was so evil that even
the documented alien Mexican citizens fled the state. Even using prison
labor was a disaster.

--

JD

Being open-minded is merely the willingness to consider
evidence, not the willingness to accept claims without any.

LOL Anyone want to try this stuff and post a review? Beth In Alaska[_2_] Dog behavior 10 July 20th 08 09:25 PM
I need a dog, but dont know much breeds Raily Dog breeds 6 November 24th 04 01:55 AM
dont smack! M.H. Greaves. Dog behavior 106 December 10th 03 04:02 AM
dont smack! M.H. Greaves. Dog behavior 0 December 6th 03 07:10 PM
dont smack! M.H. Greaves. Dog behavior 0 December 6th 03 07:10 PM