another eevil pit bull story

Old October 10th 03, 06:37 PM
Child

Gwen Watson wrote in
:

Child wrote:

My dad the psychologist gets most of his patients from MD referrals,
not the other way around. He maintains a relationship with an MD
prescribing meds and has MD's to refer to should he need meds
prescribed, but most of the referrals come from the MD's to him.

This relationship of MD's referring patients to him is one of the
reasons it took quite a while for him to build a decent private
practice when they moved cross country.

--
BethF, Anchorage, AK

It's YOUR God.
They are YOUR rules.
YOU burn in hell.

Here it is different. You the person/patient find both. Sometimes
they are in practice together but mostly they are not. And a
good % of the time there is no interaction between the two.

I suspect the above happens often enough but my experience
was you had to seek and find both on your own.

I think it has to do with the doctors in question, not location. My
father works in coordination with MD's because its to his patients
benefit. The MD's he works with feel the same way about working with
him.

--
BethF, Anchorage, AK

It's YOUR God.