Eukanuba or Hill's Science Diet

Old January 9th 07, 05:38 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Drachen

Default Eukanuba or Hill's Science Diet

and his father is also very involved in his life and taking care of him
every weekend since we broke up... its really good to have time alone to
unwind...

even if I do have to let the dog out more often and do extra puppy
cuddles... hubby lives in an apartment and we thought it best to just keep
the dog here because if she has to go out, he's not going to leave our son
alone to do that in the apartment...

my son gets to feed a trantula and a snake over there... he likes that! *G*

"Lynne" wrote in message
m...
on Mon, 08 Jan 2007 22:32:09 GMT, "Drachen" wrote:

It has been years since he's handled it, and his seizures have
improved, so when I feel that I can lift him or hold him safely I
might try it again... he's 15, 170 lbs, 5'8, not that overweight, but
a pretty solid little boy... okay, mentally he's about a 5 year old
level, so I still call him my little boy... *G*...

Well given what you describe about the severity of your son's condition, I
wouldn't risk the exposure to kibble again, either. As a mother of a

child
with severe health problems, I know how crazy things can make you if you
let them. You control what you are able to control and do your best to
push the rest of it out of your mind. It sounds like you and Licorice are
doing a terrific job with him.

--
Lynne

Old January 11th 07, 04:36 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
digitydew

I guess when people are totally brainwashed, it cannot be undone. I'm
talking about a firsthand account from my own family member.

Robin Nuttall wrote:
digitydew wrote:
It isn't false information when a member of your own family trucks "not
for human consumption" rancid stuff into the IAMS plant in Ohio on a
regular basis. I would not feed any of those to any dog of mine.
But then, they are palming off cloned food on humans too and no one
seems to care about that either.

Actually yes it is, that's a PeTA fabrication. Which you would know if
you bothered to do some actual research on it...

Old January 11th 07, 04:37 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
digitydew

Yes, Tara, you have it right. This comes from my own family member,
not any kind of fabrication.

Tara wrote:
Robin Nuttall wrote in news:HUYnh.296162$FQ1.159450
@attbi_s71:

digitydew wrote:
It isn't false information when a member of your own family trucks "not
for human consumption" rancid stuff into the IAMS plant in Ohio on a
regular basis. I would not feed any of those to any dog of mine.
But then, they are palming off cloned food on humans too and no one
seems to care about that either.

Actually yes it is, that's a PeTA fabrication. Which you would know if
you bothered to do some actual research on it...

I'm not trying to pick one side or the other (I feed my cats Iams as its
what they both do best on), but how can anyone call it a fabrication when
she's saying a member of her own family (supposedly) does the trucking and
said that?

Tara