Dogs have little bumps all over

Old June 19th 08, 07:22 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
vivian27

Default Dogs have little bumps all over

I have two mini schanuzers and they both have bumps from their necks
down to their tails and even some on their bellies...their tiny little
bumps and when i brush them it looks like dandruff.. i thought it was
fleas so i put them on Frontline like 2 weeks ago and the bumps are
about the same..i dont know if their allergic to their food but theyve
been eating it since ive had them about 3 years(Merrick Grammys
Chicken Pot Pies) and their only treats are dehydrated chicken or
beef..I also ordered natural nematodes for the yard to kill the fleas
in case if thats what they have..Early this spring Ive been walking
them up the street usually I just have them in the backyard..So I dont
know maybe if thats how they got the fleas..Im just really worried
about them...Their everything to me! Please Help!

--
Posted at author's request, using moderated http://www.PetForumz.com interface
Thread archive: http://www.PetForumz.com/Dogs-bumps-ftopict72306.html
Old June 19th 08, 12:35 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Janet Boss

In article 469774_a4bbdd2f88beb30418764b549a6a6885@petforumz .com,
vivian27 wrote:

Im just really worried
about them...Their everything to me! Please Help!

Call your veterinarian.

--
Janet Boss
Old June 19th 08, 12:36 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Judy

"vivian27" wrote in message
news:469774_a4bbdd2f88beb30418764b549a6a6885@petfo rumz.com...
I have two mini schanuzers and they both have bumps from their necks
down to their tails and even some on their bellies...

Schnauzers can have some skin issues. Usually they are fully manageable but
you need a vet to determine the best way to treat them.

Judy

My dog has some open-soar bumps =( Sol Dog health 8 May 24th 06 04:45 PM
Just found two small bumps sorta pinkish near dogs nose O.G Dog health 1 April 9th 06 08:50 AM
My Pups and their bumps... Stanley Mode Dog health 6 October 11th 05 01:16 AM
Bumps on Joints C. L. Dog health 2 November 6th 03 02:29 AM
Bumps on Joints C. L. Dog health 0 November 5th 03 10:08 PM