Urgent, opinions please, dog ate rawhide

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 3rd 04, 12:35 AM
Rosa Palmén

Default Urgent, opinions please, dog ate rawhide

Hi,
if anyone is here right now, maybe you could help me out.
I beleive my dog just swallowed a piece of rawhide without chewing it
properly. I'm not sure how big the piece was, it was a little bigger than a
square inch when I looked at her chewing, and a little while later it was
all gone...
So far she has never had a problem with rawhides, but this wasn't the
pressed kind she usually gets. She is a small Belgian Shepherd Tervuren,
about 20kg.
What do you think, should I make her throw up or should I wait and see if it
passes?

Rosa