Police dog Training

Old November 14th 18, 06:48 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.activities
YourGoldenRetriever

Default Police dog Training

On Monday, January 11, 1999 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-8, Patrick de Vleeschauwer wrote:
Hi, my name is Patrick de Vleeschauwer, and my hobby is the training and
handling of Police dogs. I have two Belgian sheperds, of wich one has two
certifcats(Policedog 1 and basic Guard dog) with this dog i am going to try
out for the Policedog 2 certificat in May of 1999 . Is there annyone with
the same intrerrest???

I like the idea of dogs for all kinds of work, near 20 years later. Were you there by the 9/11 tragedy WTC? THey had police dogs there. I have an lost of interest in that..illegal drug sniffing dogs, druink driviing dogs,etc.(not a la Spuds) as you may ahve knbown even in 1999, bomb sniffing dogs have been used and useful!

police [email protected] Dog behavior 1 April 3rd 08 10:56 PM
police [email protected] Dog behavior 4 February 12th 08 12:28 PM
Police training video clip from last weekend's seminar [email protected] Dog behavior 0 June 24th 06 06:43 PM
police dog? Spike Dog rescue 6 December 21st 05 07:43 AM
Training Police Dogs LeeCharlesKelley Dog behavior 3 August 23rd 05 05:56 PM