Wrapping Paper Tubes!!1!

Old December 19th 05, 05:40 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Default Wrapping Paper Tubes!!1!

Being the holiday season and all, we've discovered Tallulah's new
fave-o-reet toy:

Cardboard wrapping paper tubes!

She'd prefer that we swing them around and play with her, but she will
resort to wrestling them to the death by herself if no one is game.

Makes for entertaining evenings.

--Jodi

Old December 19th 05, 06:13 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

you must be bored

Old December 19th 05, 07:13 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Jodi wrote:
Being the holiday season and all, we've discovered Tallulah's new
fave-o-reet toy:

Cardboard wrapping paper tubes!

She'd prefer that we swing them around and play with her, but she will
resort to wrestling them to the death by herself if no one is game.

Makes for entertaining evenings.

Oh, yes, great fun! Paper towel tubes will do in a pinch, but
the long ones are sooooo much better.

Have you tried giving your dog empty plastic milk jugs? They
were Dylan's favorite toy when she was young. They made such
delightful sounds when she chewed on them.

FurPaw

--
"Don't believe everything that you think."
- Seen on a bumper sticker

To reply, unleash the dog
Old December 19th 05, 08:07 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

On Sun, 18 Dec 2005 23:13:18 -0700, FurPaw
wrote:

Jodi wrote:
Being the holiday season and all, we've discovered Tallulah's new
fave-o-reet toy:

Cardboard wrapping paper tubes!

She'd prefer that we swing them around and play with her, but she will
resort to wrestling them to the death by herself if no one is game.

Makes for entertaining evenings.

Oh, yes, great fun! Paper towel tubes will do in a pinch, but
the long ones are sooooo much better.

Have you tried giving your dog empty plastic milk jugs? They
were Dylan's favorite toy when she was young. They made such
delightful sounds when she chewed on them.

Empty two liter soda bottles. Great fun for dogs until they got
flattened too much to roll around and stuff. I had one foster dog way
back when who used to bring the flattened ones to me like she wanted
me to fix them. She'd keep trying to get her point across like I must
not understand what she wanted if I wasn't making it so it would play
tag with her again. If only I were as omnipotent as some dogs have
thought I was.

--
Paula
Persons with names like Sierra, Sequoia, Auburn, and Rainbow can't sing the Blues no matter how many men they shoot in Memphis.
Old December 20th 05, 01:21 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

"Jodi" wrote in message
. net...
Being the holiday season and all, we've discovered Tallulah's new
fave-o-reet toy:

Cardboard wrapping paper tubes!

She'd prefer that we swing them around and play with her, but she will
resort to wrestling them to the death by herself if no one is game.

Makes for entertaining evenings.

--Jodi

Cali much prefers tearing away the wrapping paper from the already wrapped
gifts. I'd keep the door to that room closed but it really does no good
(she fits under them).