Finding a good home for my Rottweiler

Old March 8th 07, 05:08 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.rescue
[email protected]

Default Finding a good home for my Rottweiler

I needs to find a good home for my Rottweiler, he will be 2yrs old at
the end of March loves to swim in the pool, or any body of water,
travels well in vehicles or at least the front of my truck, loves
gettin baths, but prefers showers, he loves eating rounds, or sun
bathing, and you hv to talk to him like he's one of your kids cuz well
thats the way he was raised, he is trained by voice commands and hand
signals, and whistling. good with kids, and he loves playing fetch. So
if there is anyone out there who knows of someone looking for a pure
bred Rottweiler please email me, I will only give him to someone who
can spend the time with him and treat him like there very own child,
cuz he's a very loving and protective dog, but he's been spoiled since
I got him at 6 weeks. I hv pic's of him if anyone needs to see wat he
looks like... email at

Old March 9th 07, 04:39 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.rescue
Suja

wrote in message:

I needs to find a good home for my Rottweiler, he will be 2yrs old at
the end of March

He sounds like a well-loved and well cared for dog. Why are you rehoming
him?

if there is anyone out there who knows of someone looking for a pure
bred Rottweiler please email me,

Please be very careful. There are plenty of people out there that would act
all nice, but don't have the best interests of your dog at heart. You don't
say where you are, but try to find out a Rottweiler rescue in your area, and
work with them to place your pup. Rescues usually do reference and vet
checks and home visits to make sure that the person applying for the dog
will in fact make a good forever home. The complete list is he

http://www.rottrescue.org/national_l...tt_rescue.html

Suja