Shi is home...

Old July 10th 03, 09:32 PM
Dimpled Chad

Default Shi is home...

On 10 Jul 2003, Deb opined:

Shi's doc has a different slant on her postop pain: that the pain is her
friend at this point and that it will help her to curb her activity
level. Also that pain meds could do what you describe and contribute to
a fall. I'm stressing here that she is NOT in a lot of pain, but
obviously uncomfortable. She is on no meds at all.

*nod* I'm sure Shi's in good hands; sure sounds like it to me.

What did the surgeon say in terms of prescribed rest and activity
schedule for Shi?

For the next ten days (stitches out then) strict confinement. She is in
the hallway (about 5x7) and on a rug for good footing. Out only for
peeing/pooping (which she is doing well).

That's about what they prescribed for Frankie. Glad to hear she's eliminating
well (muy importante)

Thanks for the comments, Chad,
really helps.

You bet. I'm sorry you're going through what you are going through, having
been there, but I'm glad to hear about the positive prognosis. Keep us
informed!

Be well,
Chad

--
Looking for a pet? Adopt one! ** http://www.petfinder.com
Info for a healthy, happy dog? * http://www.dog-play.com

'Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie!'...
till you can find a rock.'

Home inspections? Travis Roy Dog rescue 27 December 27th 04 05:29 PM
Best Home Base Work Reynard Dog breeds 0 November 10th 04 01:53 AM
Home Visit Checklist? mickael Dog rescue 0 September 25th 03 08:12 PM
Charlie the Chocolate Lab Needs a New Home (SF Bay Area) Ken Rich Dog rescue 3 August 3rd 03 07:31 PM
Charlie the Chocolate Lab Needs a New Home (SF Bay Area) Ken Rich Dog rescue 0 August 3rd 03 04:20 PM