My Dog Brought Me Some Poop

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 29th 18, 07:14 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Default My Dog Brought Me Some Poop

On Thursday, March 29, 2018 at 2:06:54 AM UTC+1, cshenk wrote:
wrote:

On Sunday, March 25, 2018 at 4:20:27 PM UTC+1, cshenk wrote:
wrote:

On Saturday, April 3, 1999 at 9:00:00 AM UTC+1, Lynn wrote:
Well, clearly one thing you need to do is check the litter box
frequently, otherwise your dog is going to eat the poop. It
sounds as though you're not cleanng it enough. You might
consider doing it at least twice a day.

It's hard to tell why your dog did it, although I must say what
you described was pretty cute. I'm thinking he brought it to
you to show that it was there - in the litter box. The way I
figuer it, is dogs are somewhat like children. You don't put
temptation in front of them, then punish them when they go for
it. You remove the tempation. I don't know why dogs like cat
poop. Mine does too, so I check the litter box probably 4-5
times a day. You don't have to do a whole cleaning every time -
just remove the poop. It only takes a second, and the problem
is solved. Sounds like youre doing a good job training your dog
not to eat it, but as I said, I'd remove temptation.

Lynn

On Mon, 29 Mar 1999 10:14:35 -0800, "Michael S. Malley"
wrote:

:/I've been working with my black lab pup to teach him that
kitty-crunchies :/are not food, and that destroying the
litter-box liner and scattering litter :/everywhere is not
considered redecorating. :/
:/Well, last night I was sitting on the floor and he come
trotting up to me, :/bows his head, and drops a piece of cat
poop beside me--just like when he :/brings his ball during
fetch. Well, I told him NO, and went to check out :/the
litter box. To my surprise, the litter box was undisturbed
and there :/was cat poop in it. :/
:/Upon reflection I wonder if he was doing it to:
:/
:/a) Let me know that he was a good boy and didn't eat the
poop even though he :/could have.
:/
:/b) Let me know that the litter needs cleaning or he might
do it for me. :/
:/or
:/
:/c) Here Daddy, try some of this and maybe you will
understand why I like it! :/
:/Still wondering,
:/
:/Michael :-)
:/
:/

RIGHT LYNN THE FACT UVE SAID THAT DOGS BRINGING THEIR OWNER CAT
**** IS A BIT WEIRD TO ME SO IM JW IF UR A FURRY OR SOMET IF NOT
THEN KWL. LEMME KNO. BUT THX FOR THAT MY DOGS JUST BROUGHT ME
HARD CAT **** FROM MY CATS LITTER TRAY AND IT PROPER SHOOK ME BUT
IM GLAD ITS NORMAL AND DONT LECTURE ME ABOUT CLEANING THE CAT
LITTER TRAY IM THE ONLY 1 IN MY FORKING HOUSE WHO DOES AND I GO
SIXTHFORM 6 HOURS 5 DAYS A WEEK

Hi Joeseph, translation? (grin). I don't know what 'sixthform 6
hours 5 days a week' means.

BTW, if you can use normal case, it helps to read you easier. It's
ok though if you can't.

CSHENK MY FRIEND A LOT OF PEOPLE CANNOT READ LETTERS VERY WELL SO IT
IS EASIER FOR US TO READ THEM IN CAPITALS AND ALSO EVERYONE IN
ENGLAND KNOWS WHAT SIXTH FORM IS YOU COULD LITERALLY GOOGLE IT IT'S
SCHOOL AND THEN 6 HOURS 5 DAYS A WEEK IS TIME IM SURE U HAVE TIME IN
UR COUNTRY TOO ALSO WHY ARE U HERE WERE U TRYING TO LOOK FOR OTHER
PEOPLE JACKING OFF TO DOGS EATIN CAT POO TOSATISFY UR FURRY INTERESTS

Hi Cat, Sorry but I don't live in England. I see now on google it is a
particular year set of grades as we call them in the USA.

Did this international rec.pets.dogs.behavior group get crossed by
someone to a UK only set and we do not know it? If so, that would
explain why a USA person did not recognize the term.

CAT?????? HER NAMES LITERALLY CAIT....WHAT THE ACTUALL HELL. ARE U GETTING NAEMS WRONG ON PURPOSE NOW? ON #PURPOSE NOW. LOL INSIDE REFERENCE. ANYWAYS.....THIS FORUM WAS INACTIVE SINCE 1999 AND I WANTED TO SHARE MY OPPINION BUT OF COURSE COS IM GAY I GET ATTACKED BY THE TRUMP VOTERS. JUSTREALLY SICK OF IT TBH. MY CAT BASO **** ON ME WASNT THIS PUNISHMENT ENOUGH

poop Peter K Dog behavior 11 March 21st 10 01:48 AM
dog poop and feeding k9nick Dog behavior 69 February 7th 07 08:36 AM
eating poop Courtney Dog behavior 6 December 29th 05 03:34 AM
how often do puppies need to poop? MauiJNP Dog behavior 0 October 4th 04 04:06 PM