Faith's birthday party

Old March 20th 07, 11:18 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,alt.religion.kibology,alt.parenting.spanking,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions
Teh Most Revernd Bishop of Willesden

Default Faith's birthday party

Chris McGonnell wrote:
On Mon, 19 Mar 2007 22:42:47 +1030, Teh Most Revernd Bishop of
Willesden wrote:

wrote:
HOWEDY paula you pathetic miserable stinkin lyin dog
an child abusing punk thug coward active acute chronic
long term incurable mental case,

Hold on there, Bucko!

There're a coupla grammatical rules you didn't break!

Now go sit in the corner and think about it, then resubmit your work
with appropriate corrections.

Rev, that's a Jerry Howe post. Howe beats dogs and uses choke chains
and organizes dog fights in Louisiana. He's the worst man to ever call
himself a dog trainer -- no one else ever would. If one of his dogs
won't fight, he shoots it and drapes it on Terri's fence. Evil doesn't
really describe him: how about stupid ****tard? Yeah, stupid ****tard.

I kinda gathered that.

That's why I was making fun o' him.

Maybe I should get out my JuJu equipment and do some Bleck Megick on his
ass (not to be confused with his donkey).

I call forth the immortal spirit of Herr Doktor Mengele ... actually, no
I don't, sounds like too much trouble. But if I could be arsed, that'd
be the sort thing I'd do.

Think I'll grab a can of absinthe-n-cola and think it over for a while.

--
That's_ the message; "Donut sit behind leaning cats that have just
farted you blind"!

Dr HotSalt in A.R.K.
Old March 22nd 07, 05:47 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,alt.religion.kibology,alt.parenting.spanking,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions
Chris McGonnell

On 21 Mar 2007 18:29:43 -0700, TheSimplePuppy wrote:

HOWEDY lynne you pathetic miserable stinkin lyin
animal an child abusin punk thug coward active acute
chronic long term incurable mental case,

I've given old Jerky Jerry a new name!

--
Chris McG.
Harming humanity since 1951.

Old April 5th 07, 04:31 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Paula

Shelly wrote in
.102:

Not that I'm suggesting you have the need or the desire to act
similarly toward Sucker Grandpa, mind you! I'm just kind of
shocked that my family was actually trainable. All it took was a
properly timed correction of a sufficient intensity.

If he starts sneaking her food that makes her leaky or smelly, I'll step
in. The occasional pizza goes under the Granparents' Spoiling Rule. They
are allowed to feed my kids Cheetos and soda for dinner if they want
because they can spoil them rotten and it doesn't hurt for them to have the
occasional junk food day if they eat healthy foods normally. But if they
were around him daily or if he fed them something that caused problems,
there would be exceptions to the Rule, for human or dog spoiling.

Paula

Birthday Party Rocky Dog breeds 0 March 27th 06 04:40 PM
Birthday Party Rocky Dog behavior 0 March 27th 06 04:40 PM
Party Pugs (pic) Dana P Dog behavior 0 March 18th 05 11:25 PM
Halloween Party games? KrisHur Dog behavior 16 October 23rd 03 12:17 PM
Halloween Party games? KrisHur Dog behavior 0 October 23rd 03 12:00 AM