Jack at 10 months

Old August 28th 08, 12:02 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Default Jack at 10 months

[]
They surely do not stay puppies long, do they? Some video
at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJ0KQfatK_M

Old August 28th 08, 03:40 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
filly[_4_]

[]
--

He is beautiful. He was a good looking pup, but he's grown into a
strikingly handsome dog. I want to say he surpassed the promise shown as a

Plus he's a good roo-rooer and a fine humper.
Karla

Old August 28th 08, 11:44 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Janet Boss

In article ,
(Melinda Shore) wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJ0KQfatK_M

He's very handsome and well, "mature".

--
Janet Boss
Old August 28th 08, 11:54 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

In article ,
Janet Boss wrote:
He's very handsome and well, "mature".

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Slick is a
saint. I break up the humping when I see it (but I just had
to get that on video!) and it seems to be diminishing in
frequency but that's one particular lesson he's learning a
little slowly.

Old August 28th 08, 11:58 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

In article ,
filly wrote:
He is beautiful. He was a good looking pup, but he's grown into a
strikingly handsome dog. I want to say he surpassed the promise shown as a
pup, I hope that makes sense to someone besides me.

Thank you! His gaits are actually not all that great but
I'm hopeful that once he starts working in harness he'll
relax and stretch out a bit. He's got a terrific
temperament, though - self-confident and focused and super
affectionate.

Plus he's a good roo-rooer and a fine humper.

And he takes every opportunity to show off both those
talents.

Old August 28th 08, 12:50 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Judy

"Melinda Shore" wrote in message
[]
They surely do not stay puppies long, do they? Some video
at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJ0KQfatK_M

Ten Months???? Wow.

Jack is a most excellent roo-roo-er.

And the other, well, he truly is a teenaged boy.

Judy

Old August 29th 08, 02:46 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
sighthounds & siberians

On 27 Aug 2008 19:02:52 -0400, (Melinda Shore) wrote:

[]
They surely do not stay puppies long, do they? Some video
at:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJ0KQfatK_M

Wow. In the beginning of the video, where he's looking sort of
pensive (husky puppy - pensive - HA!), his resemblance to Tasha is
uncanny. That faded somewhat when he opened his mouth, and also when
he humped Slick. But I sure was thinking of her when Crow and Eclipse
were covering each other...

Old August 29th 08, 03:00 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
montana wildhack

Thanks for sharing the video - for a variety of reasons.

He's a very handsome dog and I could probably live with the rooing, but
I don't really want to live with an adolescent male dog.

Life with two bitches who don't exactly love each other is exciting
enough, although the girls have been downright boring for quite some
time now.

A friend is helping to place an oops litter of pure bred Labs and I was
tempted for about 30 seconds as she invoked the memory of our dear
Tracy. Seeing Jack kind of snapped me out of it.

He is very handsome. He looks like a handful, although from your
reports, it seems he's a very nice boy.

Old August 29th 08, 01:33 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

In article ,
sighthounds & siberians wrote:
Wow. In the beginning of the video, where he's looking sort of
pensive (husky puppy - pensive - HA!), his resemblance to Tasha is
uncanny.

From the photos you've sent me they're built somewhat
differently, but I think I can see it in the face. He's a
very thoughtful puppy, as puppies go, and he's quite
confident and focused. Of course there's a narrow line
between "confident" and "stupid" and he's still spending a
bit too much time on the wrong side of that line, but he
gets a little better every day.

He's also very verbal and can be a little yappy. It's cute,
though - he'll let out a long "roooooo" as he's trotting,
and it pulses with his footfalls.

Old August 29th 08, 01:34 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

In article 2008082822003075249-montana@wildhackcominvalid,
montana wildhack wrote:
He's a very handsome dog and I could probably live with the rooing, but
I don't really want to live with an adolescent male dog.

The best thing about puppies is that they eventually turn
into dogs. Puppies are tough!

How can i train my 6 months male and my 2 months female they bothjack russels terriors? [email protected] Dog breeds 0 May 15th 08 01:28 AM
Learning to run at 6 months old [email protected] Dog behavior 0 August 12th 06 09:37 AM
how big will my dog be.. 4 months 8 pounds AVE Dog health 2 July 1st 06 05:30 AM
a few months ago morgan4eva Dog health 2 March 7th 06 07:21 PM
12 months old dog bites Jacques Lorrain Dog behavior 0 September 10th 04 06:31 PM