MALE BOXER AT STUD

Old February 9th 08, 11:27 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
CHESTY

Default MALE BOXER AT STUD

http://home.comcast.net/~israelt/Chesty_Homepage.htm

Old February 10th 08, 12:20 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
diddy[_2_]

CHESTY spoke these words of wisdom in news:45ae6938-
:

http://home.comcast.net/~israelt/Chesty_Homepage.htm

Poor standards all the way around, based on what's on your page
Old February 10th 08, 05:14 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
not a fan

"CHESTY" wrote in message
http://home.comcast.net/~israelt/Chesty_blahblah

That is the crappiest website ever, and your dog should not be bred.

Old February 10th 08, 11:30 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
me[_2_]

On Sat, 9 Feb 2008 14:27:49 -0800 (PST), CHESTY
wrote:

http://home.comcast.net/~israelt/Chesty_Homepage.htm

Probably just looking for a way of making money (or sucking people
in)which ever comes first

Old February 12th 08, 03:10 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
BETH BLACKBURN

On Feb 9, 3:27 pm, CHESTY wrote:
http://home.comcast.net/~israelt/Chesty_Homepage.htm

Don't worry about what the other three people that responded to your
post said. My friend Maggie is looking for a boxer stud and your's is
the first choice but we're in Dallas and you are in Colorado. We saw
on your site where you don't accept bitches that are shipped. Maggie
is planning on e-mailing you anyway. Like I said don't worry about
the other three posters your site is cool and your stud looks great.
People that post mean and hateful things are in many cases morbidly
obese and by hurting people's feelings they build up their own sick
confidence. The USENET has some really intelligent, nice people but
there are also that 10% that are trolls & losers. God Bless you. My
family and I are Christians and have visited Israel and hope to go
back,
Beth
Old February 12th 08, 03:39 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds

In article ,
BETH BLACKBURN wrote:
People that post mean and hateful things are in many cases morbidly
obese

[ ... ]

My
family and I are Christians

I just wanted to see that again.

Hey! For every puppy you slovenly, irresponsible idiots
produce, a dog is killed in a shelter. Come to think of it,
your puppy could pretty easily grow up to be one of those
dogs killed in a shelter. [51 years old and 18% body fat.]

Old February 15th 08, 12:32 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
not a fan[_2_]

"BETH BLACKBURN" wrote in message
On Feb 9, 3:27 pm, CHESTY wrote:
[...]

I hope you die in a bomb blast next time you go to Israel.

Old February 15th 08, 01:07 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds

In article , not a fan wrote:
I hope you die in a bomb blast next time you go to Israel.

Ideas are not responsible for the people who believe in
them, and just because this appalling critter doesn't think
that breeding any old dog is a good idea doesn't mean that
breeding any old dog is a good idea.

Old February 16th 08, 11:06 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
Katriel

DIDDY IS A TROLL! PLEASE DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!