A dog & canine forum. DogBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » DogBanter forum » Dog forums » Dog behavior
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Spayed dog - strange behavior

Old November 8th 18, 07:08 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default Spayed dog - strange behavior

My puppy was spayed on Tuesday and it is now Friday. She has been whining, howling and crying pretty much the whole time, unless she is asleep. She has also just started to do the behavior you have described with her toys, initially just one now it's a handful. She is also looking around like she's searching for something. I felt just awful when I started to think it was like she has had her puppies taken away and she is trying to find them and protect them