my dog licks my other dog's teeth?

Old August 8th 15, 09:02 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
[email protected]

Default my dog licks my other dog's teeth?

Not sure it's relevant, but my beagle likes to lick my teeth...
Old October 13th 17, 11:53 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
[email protected]

My Pomeranian is adamant about licking my teeth! It is by far, the most important thing he does everyday!
Old January 6th 18, 02:45 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
[email protected]

With all due respect to the behavior aspects I would like to share that my Shepard whippet was doing this to my older female pit. Everyone said it was a behavioral thing. When the new doxin poodle started doing it as well I started noticing a decline in the PITBULLS eating habits. Turns out she had an abscessed tooth right in the areas the other dogs were focused on. The infection ruptured and spread. She will be OK but during diagnosis they found several cancer tumors in her stomach. That vet says the other dogs knew she was sick. So I say if they are focusing on your or another dogs mouth, teeth or a particular area...go get checked.