Dal needs a home

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 6th 03, 03:23 AM
News

Default Dal needs a home

I have a 3 yrs old deaf Dalmatian that I saved from the Orange County
Shelter a few years back. I'm having to relocate and with child support,
and the increase in rental expense I cannot afford to live in the pet
friendly apartments in my area. Time is running short for me, and I'm hoping
a rescue group or individual can take her in. She loves to run, and take car
rides to the store, trips, etc. She's great with kids, and other animals,
including cats. She is timid at first, until she warms up to you. She even
thinks she's a lap dog. If she sees you sitting down, she wants to get
close, and sits right on top of you She can be a bit territorial when on
a leash or chain when out in front with me, but I understand she's only
protecting her home. I have been trying to place her myself posting on
several Dal Web Sites, only to get few people interested, and later fall
out. I can't see that the only option I have is to put her down, as that's
what I've been hearing lately. I know someone out there can help her and
offer her something I cannot. Any assistance you can offerred is greatly
appreciated.

Kenny

Best Home Base Work Reynard Dog breeds 0 November 10th 04 01:53 AM
Home Visit Checklist? mickael Dog rescue 13 September 30th 03 04:32 AM
Home Visit Checklist? mickael Dog breeds 0 September 25th 03 08:12 PM
Charlie the Chocolate Lab Needs a New Home (SF Bay Area) Ken Rich Dog rescue 3 August 3rd 03 07:31 PM
Charlie the Chocolate Lab Needs a New Home (SF Bay Area) Ken Rich Dog rescue 0 August 3rd 03 04:20 PM